7

As it turns out the reason Shigaraki had called him was because Kurogiri had called Shigaraki, and the reason Kurogiri called Shigaraki was cause All for One called Kurogiri. In conclusion there was a lot of calling so much that it took the author a year to get to the point.

And the point is that the message that was sent was simply 'its time'. Which was awfully short but to the two young villains meant a whole lot namely that they had to start killing All Might. Their where two steps to take one break into U.A and get information on the teachers schedules as well as on the students (this was added by Izuku). The other mission was to hire some thugs. Deciding to step out of their comfort zones Shigaraki went to get the information while Izuku got hiring.

And this brings us to the problem Izuku had marched into a very large gangs base while under equipped and well they disagreed. This resulted in a teency weency genocide let's watch.

Izuku side step one flailing spring armed punch "Now why'd yah go and do that". He put a small bomb inside of the arm and when it flew back to the mans the bomb was crushed exploding and killing the man. Spinning around he started shooting while counting in a sing song voice "One two three four five". Izuku side stepped the last guy and hooked a knife into his gills which where part of mans full fish bodied quirk "Once I caught a fish alive". Izuku then drove the knife further into his neck and said "But then it was dead so yah know". With a shrug.

A loud voice rang out "Hay who the hell do you think you are killing my men". Turning to the behemoth of a man Izuku looked around before pointing at himself "Oh me I am your potential employer, or I guess I was but seeing as how your all dead". Izuku raised his hands in a 'what yah gonna' do gesture.

The boss took offence to that and charged Izuku his arms turning to thorny masses. Izuku calmly raised a gun and pulled the trigger only for the clip to be empty. Izuku checked his bomb pouches and found he had no real bombs so he went to the next best thing a clay pot. Ducking the fist he threw it at the mans face as he turned and it exploded with liquid. "Water the hell do you think thats gonna do". Izuku just smiled.

The two charged each other once again and this time two vents opened on his arms letting out smoke that the man charged into while Izuku jumped his attack and planted a knife in his thorn covered shoulder. The man was sent into a coughing fit by the gas while Izuku covered his mouth with some fabric. Just as the giant recovered he turned the smaller man leaping at him while pulling down the cloth and smiling.

This is also when he noticed Izuku's front teeth had been replaced with metal ones. Izuku clamped his jaw down and set off a small spark with his teeth, this spark then lit the man on fire something his arms certainly didn't help with.

Izuku sighed "Well thats everyone I could not have fucked this up more". And then the door burst open and people charged in not wearing the black and gold of this gang. Seeing them Izuku smiled "Hello there boys interested in some work". The goons murmered "Is that the Trickstar"."No way"."Where gonna die". Izuku just kept smiling

Hay Izukus fire breathish thing was inspired by Rokka no Yuusha or braves of the six flowers a great anime where the fights didn't just boil down to who could scream louder. I just felt like promoting it.