6

For the past six years Izuku had been training in various hand to hand and ranged combat styles and weapons, he had become highly skilled in most of them. His favourite weapons where simple nine shot pistols and a ninjato which is basically a straight katana. He also learnt how to make his own bombs, flash bangs and smoke bombs mostly but he isn't apposed to making things go boom.

When he wasn't learning how to better kill people he was hanging out with Shigaraki. Thankfully their classes happened at roughly the same time so they had plenty of time to play with each other. This brought to things about for Izuku one a not so small adicition to video games and two the realization that hacking would be a useful skill to have.

However currently all of this was so very far from both of the future villains minds as they walked down the street joking and talking with each other. Izuku bounced in front of Shigaraki "I'm telling you I'm going to be racing through Sekiro". The red eyed boy snorted "You speed run Sekiro that'll never happen, besides even if you do you'll never beat my record". He finished with smirk but Izuku gave him a pointed look and folded his arms "This coming from the guy who took half an hour to do his make up".

 He finished with smirk but Izuku gave him a pointed look and folded his arms "This coming from the guy who took half an hour to do his make up"

This is what he look like ignore the writing I took it from a comic.

Shigaraki looked around uncomfortably "You know it itches when I don't wear this stuff". Izuku rolled his eyes "Yeah yeah yah NEET". Shigaraki "I'm still in school"."Semantics". Izuku said already distracted by a near by shop, and the purse of an old lady window shopping.

After he had finished peering into the store Izuku turned back to his pouting friend/brother "Oh come on Shi-shi don't give me that face". He just pouted further. After several attempts Izuku waved a fifty dollar note in front of the Shigaraki's eyes "I'll pay for the next game". Shigaraki's face scrunched up and then he sighed plucking the note from his brothers hand.

"Fine I forgive yo-wait a minute Izuku where did you get this". The younger boy blushed and stepped away "Uhh not from an old ladies purse". Shigaraki just gave his brother a blank look, one that made Izuku flee knowing Shigaraki was probably gonna disintegrate his favourite sweater. Again.

Izuku ran into an alley where he saw a young blonde girl about to get raped by three men. He was about to walk away when something ticked in his mind "Oh great thats still not fully dead". Stepping forward he shouted at the men "Hay Ugly, Dumb and well also Ugly three on one doesn't seem quite fair".

Unfortunately for him they weren't interested in fairness as Ugly and Dumb charged him Ugly's stupidly long nose hair sparked with electricity while Dumb turned to concrete. Izuku easily dodged the nose hair and in one fluid motion slit his throat. He side stepped Dumb and slammed the glass breaker on the end of his knife into the mans skull chipping the concrete slightly. He then picked up a sturdy metal pole and repeatedly hit the man in the same place till his head shattered.

The last guy fell on his ass as Izuku raised the dagger however instead of throwing it into the mans head as he expected Izuku threw it right next to the girl. As the two people looked at him Izuku turned to leave "Now thats fair a good ol'one V one". And then from somewhere not to far away a shout could be heard "IZUKU GET YOUR SPELLSWORD ASS OUT HERE".

Not much point to this chapter other then telling you where were at.