two

~♡ two ♡~

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

felix's eyes went wide in realization,
"hanahaki.." he mumbled.

jeongin looked at him dumbfounded, "hana..what?" he asked the older boy in confusion.

"hanahaki!" felix exclaimed, putting his hands over his mouth in shock.

"what the heck even is that?" jeongin asked, still not knowing what it means.

"i don't know much, but from what i've heard, it's a disease." he explained to the younger boy, receiving a look that says 'carry on', "it's a disease from one sided love."

"o-one sided love?" jeongin asked in confusion, "but i-"

"innie? felix? you in here?" the familiar voice of hyunjin echoed in the restroom, making jeongin's heart explode from the nickname he gave him. jeongin started coughing and ran to the empty stall, coughing up rose petals again.

"fuck." felix muttered to himself as he ran a shaky hand through his hair, "yeah! we'll be there in a minute! go without us!"

"are you guys sure?" hyunjin started walking towards them, but luckily felix ran towards him fast and shoved him outside the restroom, "yes, we're sure hyung. now go, the others are waiting for you."

hyunjin hesitated for a moment, but gave up when he realized how stubborn felix can be and that there is no way he'll let him enter the restroom to check on jeongin, "fine, we'll wait at the cafeteria." he rolled his eyes as he left.

felix ran back to the restroom, the stall jeongin was at and sat next to jeongin, patting him on the back to help him cough up the petals.

as jeongin finished, he went to wash his hands and his face. felix stood next to him, looking at him with sad eyes, "it appears the person who doesn't return the love is hyunjin." he said to the younger.

"b-but how? last time i checked, i didn't have a crush on anyone!" jeongin exclaimed, too scared to accept the fact.

"well, this is life, we should get used to it." felix said as he brought the younger into a warm hug, the younger returning it back, "you should go home and rest, okay? i'll tell the teacher that you're sick."

"thanks, hyung." jeongin gave felix a warm smile, felix returning it. 

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═