five

~♡ five ♡~

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

it's been a week since jeongin was diseased with hanahaki. the only ones who knew about it were felix, his father and his father's husband. he wasn't planning on telling his mother and the others. at least not yet.

the medicine have helped a lot with his disease. there were days when he ignored hyunjin or just have a small talk and run away afterwards, coughing up rose petals.

it was a rainy saturday and jeongin decided to invite the boys over. his mother was out on a business trip as usual, and he was feeling bored and lonely.

he entered the kitchen, grabbing a glass and filling it with water, then grabbing his medicine and putting a pill in his mouth, swallowing it with water.

he hasn't thought about getting surgery yet. he didn't want to lose his feelings for the tall boy he grew up to like deeply. felix has asked him about taking the surgery a few times, but stopped so he wouldn't push him into it.

as he left the kitchen, the doorbell rang, and not even two seconds later, the eight boys entered the house loudly, talking about god knows what.

they ignored jeongin's presence and sat wherever their butts touched first. minho, jisung and seungmin were on the couch, changbin and felix were on the other couch, woojin was on the armchair and hyunjin and chan were on the ground.

jeongin entered the living room, laughing to himself quietly. the boys still didn't notice him and continued with their bickering.

"hey, jeongin? how are you?" jeongin asked himself in a deep voice, "i'm fine guys! how are you?" his voice returned to his normal as he answered his own question sarcastically.

the eight boys stopped bickering and looked at jeongin. jisung and minho were trying so hard not to laugh.

"sorry, innie." felix apologized, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"nah, fuck your puppy dog eyes." jeongin rolled his eyes, but laughed afterwards while sitting on the ground, next to hyunjin.

"did you-?" woojin's jaw dropped, "did you just curse?!"

everyone looked worriedly at jeongin, knowing woojin will beat his ass. jeongin gulped loudly, and started standing up, "uh, well. you guys want anything to drink?" he asked nervously with a fake laugh.

"oh, you better run, you zygote!" woojin screamed as jeongin started running away, woojin immediately running after him, "give me a broom!"