ten

a week has passed since jeongin got rid of the flowers in his lungs

not by a surgery, but by true love.

it took hyunjin quite a while to notice he was the one jeongin was in love with, and it took him a while to realize he was in love with him also.

but in the end, they found themselves in last moment.

however, the two boys were both happily in love now. always holding hands, saying sweet things to each other, almost always together.

everyone adored him, even hyunjin's now ex girlfriend, sarah.

sarah wasn't mad at neither of them, in case, she was really supportive and loved the boys dearly.

she joined the group, and also found the one she loves, millie. the two girls were adorable.

minho, jisung and felix always teased hyunjin and jeongin, while chan and woojin yelled at them for making their babies feel embarrassed. and  changbin and seungmin always laughed at that.

felix was beyond happy for his best friend. 

jeongin informed his father and step father about what had happened, and the both of them were so happy that jeongin's father shed a few happy tears.

so, right now jeongin and hyunjin were both on hyunjin's rooftop, holding hands and staring at the stars together. more likely, jeongin staring at the stars, while hyunjin was staring at jeongin, admiring him.

"y'know," hyunjin started, making jeongin turn to face him, "i'm glad you didn't take the surgery." hyunjin smiled.

jeongin smiled softly, "i'm glad, too."

they both turned their gaze towards the stars again, but hyunjin had other things in mind.

he turned to face jeongin again. the younger didn't notice that, so hyunjin grabbed his face gently and kissed him passionately on the lips.

not even a second later, jeongin kissed back as he touched hyunjins cheeks gently.

the kiss was long and passionate, full with love and passion. 

hyunjin pulled away, eyes sparkling as he was staring at the younger, "i love you."

jeongin blushed at that and smiled,

"i love you, too."

"go get a room, nasties!" they heard an australian  accent from in front of hyunjin's house.

"yeah, no one wants to see you do the frickity frackity on a roof!" another voice called out, the voice belonging to seungmin.

"hey, who tops?" jisung asked, "cause we all know how minho's always under me."

"i am not a bottom for fuck's sake!" minho yelled out of nowhere.

"hey, leave my babies alone!" chan yelled to the four boys.

"i swear to god, give them privacy or i'll stick my broom up your asses. then we'll see how all of you are bottoms." woojin threatened, causing jeongin and hyunjin to laugh out loud.

"let's go." jeongin said to hyunjin, giving him a peck on the lips and standing up, leaving the roof.

soon the nine boys were all in front of hyunjin's house, getting ready to explore the city at 3 am in the morning,

having the time of their lives.

the end.