eight

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

weeks passed by and jeongin changed a lot within.

the previous bubbly boy was now gone. he rarely even smiled, and if he did, it was a fake one.

he stopped talking to everyone, everyone except his best friend, felix.

he stopped eating. his organism couldn't take the food he swallowed. he tried, he really did tried eating, but it was no use. he would only throw it up with petals and flowers.

everyone has noticed and they were all worried. extremely worried for their young friend.

"guys, he's getting worse and worse." jisung spoke, everyone nodding in agreement.

"you think we haven't noticed?" seungmin shot a question back, "he barely eats, sleeps and only talks to felix. i'm extremely worried."

"we all are, seungmin." wojin gave him a sad smile, "but we can't do anything about it. it's his decision after all."

the boys, minus jeongin and felix, were sitting in a park, under a big oak tree talking about the youngest of their friend group.

"why doesn't he just confess?" hyunjin asked.

"it's not that easy." changbin said, "he hates rejection, he really does. and what's causing the hanahaki? one sided love. there's only 10% chance the other loves you back."

it made sense. everything made sense now.

"then why doesn't he take the surgery?" hyunjin asked again.

"gosh, hyunjin! are you that dumb?" minho asked annoyed, standing up from the fresh grass, "he loves you!"

silence. everything went silent.

hyunjin felt his heart beat faster and faster each second. why? is it because he was the reason his best friend was slowly dying or because he felt something towards the younger as well.

he felt six pairs eyes focusing on him.

"how do you know that?" he asked minho.

"you really are oblivious." minho sighed, "he only runs off to the bathroom when you two talk, he always blushes around you, he looks at you like you're his world."

the others seemed to agree with it. why haven't they noticed it?

"plus, i overheard his conversation with felix." chan butted in, "i'm not gonna go into detail, but they mentioned how jeongin is in love with you."

everyone went quiet again. it was quiet for a few minutes until chan decided to speak up again.

"do you like him?" chan asked softly.

"do i like him?" hyunjin repeated the question, "of course i do! he's my best friend."

chan sighed, "are you in love with him?" he asked once again.

hyunjin thought for a moment. did he like him? of course he did. did he love him? yes he did. is he in love with him?

he always felt warm near the younger and he really did enjoy his presence. his heart was always beating ten times faster when he was with him and his cheeks always flushed a red color. he has had daydreams about him a few times. he found him really beautiful. he felt something really nice and beautiful whenever the were together, he just couldn't explain it.

so, was he in love with him? the question rang in his head.

"i thi-" he was interrupted by minho's phone ringing. minho read the contact name and mouthed 'felix' before picking up.

"hey, what's up?" minho asked the younger on the other line.

"all of you come to the hospital! it's jeongin."

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

a/n: i decided to make this story shorter, considering i lost inspiration for it. this story is coming to an end!