four

~♡ four ♡~

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

"you sure you want to go to school today?" felix asked jeongin as he was cutting the strawberries.

jeongin decided to stay over at felix's that day, not wanting to bother his mother. they only stopped by so he can get his clothes for the next  day. he already had a toothbrush and pajamas at felix's.

"positive. all i have to do is take a pill before i have any sort of contact with him." jeongin said, giving him a soft smile. apparently, the medicine that were given to him didn't last for a day. there wasn't an exact time limit on how long they last, so you gotta be careful how you use them.

felix sighed putting the strawberries in a white bowl and washing them with water once again, before putting them on the dining table, "okay, but please.. don't die on me." he smiled sadly.

"i won't." jeongin returned the smile, "now please stop with the cheesy ass talk." he playfully punched felix on the shoulder before shoving a few strawberries in his mouth and running to get his back pack.

"hey! that hurt, asshole!" felix called jokingly after him before doing the same. shoving a few strawberries in his mouth and running after jeongin.

felix grabbed a black jacket and put it on himself. he was wearing black skinny jeans, a black and white striped t-shirt and his black jacket on top. he put on his white converse to finish off his look.

jeongin was wearing his black skinny jeans with a pink sweater, twice his size. he forgot to bring his own jacket, so he borrowed felix's oversized jean jacket. he put on his checkerboard vans to finish off his look and they headed to school.

on their walk to school, they were having dumb conversations only crackheads would have. felix was asking if the earth really is flat. 

is the earth flat? what kind of a dumb ass question is this? of course not! 

and that was their argument until they arrived at school and spotted seungmin, jisung, minho and lastly but not least, hyunjin.

before they approached them, jeongin and felix went to the bathroom so jeongin can take his medicine and wash his face again.

after that, they decided to finally approach them. they had only 15 minutes before class started, so why not talk with your best friends about dumb shit?

"felix, jeongin!" jisung yelled and waved his hand everywhere like a crazy person as a few students gave him weird stares.

felix and jeongin approached them, "you seem quite happy, jisung." felix said jokingly.

"aren't i always?" jisung asked, flipping his non-existent long hair sassily.

felix, jisung, minho and seungmin already started talking about what felix and jeongin were talking on their way to school. is the earth flat?

"argh, not again." jeongin groaned loudly as him and hyunjin were walking a few steps behind them.

hyunjin chuckled, "what are they talking about?" he asked, smiling softly.

this made jeongin's heart skip a beat. 'fuck, too cute.' he thought. he felt a flower blooming in his lungs again, but no signs of coughing up petals. so, the medicine work.

"uh, a-about the earth." he nervously stuttered, "if the earth is flat or not." he managed to say. he's never stuttered in front of hyunjin, but he's glad he managed to say that.

"what?! that's a dumb question." hyunjin noticed jeongin's stuttering, but decided to ignore it.

"exactly!" jeongin decided to play it cool, pulling the sleeves over his, or felix's oversized jacket over his hands, "of course it's round!"

"where did he get the idea of the earth being flat?" hyunjin asked curiously. felix was a hella weird dude. always talking about dumb things he read on the internet.

jeongin sighed dramatically, "take a wild guess."

"the internet?" hyunjin suggested in disappointment, already knowing the answer.

jeongin nodded, "he really has no life." 

hyunjin laughed at that, making jeongin's heart beat ten times faster. a blush creeped on his face as he heard the angelic laughs of hyunjin. it was like heaven to his ears.

"so..," hyunjin started, "how are you? feeling better from yesterday?" he asked the younger.

"i-i'm feeling good. way better than yesterday!" jeongin exclaimed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

hyunjin chuckled, "all right, i'm glad." he slid his hand into jeongin's smaller one.

jeongin was doing everything he could for him not to explode. his face was as red as a tomato's and he almost felt like his heart was gonna explode. hyunjin's warm hand fit in perfectly with his small, cold one. it was really adorable.

"your hand's freezing." hyunjin muttered more to himself, "here." he grabbed jeongin's both hands in his own two, keeping them warm. he placed a soft kiss on them before rubbing them gently.

jeongin's hands were always cold. no matter the weather. even though it was spring, his hands were still getting cold. he was that kind of a person.

felix took a glance at them and when he saw their hands, he smirked at jeongin before turning his attention back to their conversation.

'i'm glad i took the medicine.'  jeongin thought to himself.

  ╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

a/n: a somewhat short chapter ! i promise there's angst coming up vv soon.