one ™

lights flickered in the midst of day in the solemn gloomy classroom

it was like any other day, trolling inside, passing talkative teenagers, was a teenage millennial who hated school with passion.

his converse tapped the dirty floors with each footstep as he made his way to his seat just by the window.

no one had acknowledged his presence because he was usually an introvert, and because never once had he spoken to any of the students around him. he was never comfortable.

people saw him as special, some people were jealous of his looks, and a majority of them had a small crush on him, but the last person was rejected sadly.

a student in 2A, a very intelligent class where the smartest of the smartest had belonged, the honor students.

her name was suzy, a little flimsy and whatnot, had well known showed off how smart and beautiful she was.

no one wouldve rejected her, until jungkook from classroom 1f had.

it caused controversy around the entire school, how this wholesome popular girl got rejected by some dude in the lower classes.

not only that but it caused full on bullying

by the ones who didnt understand him.

"jungkook...."

the kid had his earphones on. listening to some music, and not paying attention whatsoever

meet me in amsterdam

"jungkook!"

the man turned to see his teacher staring at him followed by some other students who looked back.

"can you please tell me the answer to the question on the board?" the teacher pointed strictly,

jungkook stared for a while, he sighed not understanding the concept displayed, shaking his head.

"no. i cant."

the teacher heaved a sigh and called on another student who raised her hand proudly.

meanwhile, jungkook was in his headspace, plugging in his earphones once again and staring out the window at the pink cherry blossoms that sprung in the mid of springday

he ignored the various glances that were being thrown against him.

and as class ended, and so on for the rest of them. he hesitated before trudging out the door.