four ™

a child who felt neglected exceedingly feel worthless

the small boy sat in front of his laptop, staring at the characters glowing inside the screen, a moment of realization had him feeling lonely, his mom went out to a casino for a week, and he just had a sunday left until he goes back to hell.

"i think i should sleep now." he smiled softly, hands caressing the mouse implanted under his keyboard. not noticing the glowing aura on the heart on top of the meter.

"and you should too." he stared at each one of them, their eyes were watching him, not a single sound could be heard.

not a single voice.

and all that was left was the shutting of his laptop. and he was back to feeling lonely again.

but he was used to it, grabbing his pride, he marched his way to his soft comforters and snuggled deeply inside the creme colored bed.

his stuffed bunny just beside him.

at times, on rare occasions, jungkook figured out the method of regression, forgetting reality and living like a kid again. the poor baby had no one to look up to taking care of him.

he had to do things on his own, so he created a reality much more content and happy for him. a fantasy

his little state.

but he forgot all about it, he wanted to. because once he's in it, he contemplates on never going back.

the smell of fresh air, had lingered in the young boys room, followed by the odd scent of masculine perfume.

flowery and soothing, yet strong an abrasive,

softly, his soft hands rubbed eyelids as he sat up, he felt the stretch of his blanket followed by some tugging.

and whats weird was that he smelt something in the air, the smell of food,

liked bacon, eggs, and pancakes all in one.

his eyes shot open when he realized too quickly, that his mom was on "vaca".

the unforgettable scene of four people snuggled in his bed. his eyes twitched in confusion.

his mouth agape, but no sound came out, only because he didnt want to wake the sleeping figures up.

a moan, followed by the twisting of a body, strong arms being wrapped about the slim teenagers waist.

jungkook looked to his left, "k-kumamon..." he seen on the sweater of the blue haired male who snuggled his face in the pillow.

"b-blondie?...." he looked towards the plumped lip angel looking male sleeping his head on top of what looks to be yoongi's butt.

"brat? sunshine?" he listed off familiar words that came straight out of his mine.

"eye..."

slowly, and carefully, he removed soft sweater paws wrapped around him and slipped out of bed, leading himself downstairs where two figures were talking.

it seemed like a decent conversation between two people not at all mysteriously involved with the new surroundings of the human world.

"yah! whats going on! did i die?" jungkook rubbed his arms. afraid suddenly at how cleaned up the place looks, no beer bottles, no intoxicating smell of cigarettes lying on the tables.

"look whos awake?" jin smirked, his features glistening under bright sunlight, namjoon turned,

his white button up, with 3 unbuttoned, and slacks that gave off how tall he was.

"hey beautiful, did we wake you?" namjoon cooed at how cute jungkook looked, standing there, red and confused with an oversized t-shirt that made him look too irresistible.

"y-you...and y-you..."

"ahh, right. jin hyung, we need to introduce ourselves, fairly, we have a confused human in front of us wondering what the hell were doing in his kitchen." namjoon turned to the man who had his sleeves up, porcelain skin and veiny arms on display.

"no no no. right after breakfast." jin argued, namjoon not fighting against the oldest.

jin took the apron off and placed the last bits of bacon on the plate before placing it in the table where jungkook was mesmerized by the amount of food there.

"whose yelling?" jungkook turned around to see a bright sunshiny smile staring at him.

"ohh. baby koo? why did you leave us?" hoseok pouted, his body being pushed away by taehyung who ran passed them to the table.

doing a double take, he got out of his seat, walked backwards where jungkook stood and kissed his cheek lightly, making jungkook flush tomato.

"good morning bunbun." taehyung smiled this boxy like smile before walking back to the table where eyes glared at him.

but that wasnt all, when another figure had appeared, his blonde hair giving away who it was, kissing the other side of jungkooks face with a smile that had jungkook melt and freeze in place.

jimin giggled before walking his way to the seat.

hoseok scoffed and took jungkooks hand, leading him to the table.

"now, everyone. eat." jin said in the most strict voice.

"wait! wheres he at?" jin groaned, his eyes scanning faces until one popped over, groggily walking with eyelids that were being rubbed.

"yoongi!" jin retorted.

the sleepyhead ignored and stole a seat, magically began eating with no care whatsoever.

they all stared at him, until he looked up, cheeks stuffed with rice.

"good morning babyboy." his eyes lingered to jungkook whos eyes went wide.

it felt almost like heaven with jungkook. the boy couldnt process anything. he was curious how distinctively, six handsome males are in his kitchen showering him with something he needed the most.

affection.

••

<not edited>