seven ™

[longer chapter

[longer chapter. get your tissues ready]

"what you cooking hyung?" it was early in the morning and jimin had to bother the oldest who was in the kitchen cooking up a dish.

"im making koo some lunch for school. why are you up so early?" the eldest replied confused seeing jimin in the kitchen

"i..."

"—wanted to kiss kookie goodbye before he goes to school.." jimin replied shyly.

"uh-huh...where is kookie anyways?"

jimin let out a small giggle. "i saw him go to the bathroom."

jin furrowed his brows, and stopped in his place to stare a bit at the third youngest, "whats so funny."

"just the way kookie's hair was everywhere when he got up. yoongi-hyung latched onto him last night sadly."

it wasnt a surprise that all of them slept on the same bed. because jungkook was the only child, the best he received was a bed bigger than you could imagine. only because he hadnt had anything else other than a laptop and a minimum of clothes he wears on a daily basis.

and the fact that he grew accustomed to falling off the bed each and every night that getting a bigger bed helped prevented that.

••

and just like that, everyone else pops awake, except for yoongi who was unsurprisingly the heaviest sleeper in the house. if only the world had a korean sleeping beauty- oh wait, they do. his name is min yoongi.

"damn. now i have to make breakfast for you people." jin sighed and brought out a black pan, setting it on the stove and bringing out a carton of eggs followed by milk and the regulars of morning breakfast.

"hurtful." hoseok grimaced setting himself on the table near the apples, taking one for his now growling tummy.

namjoon had recently found a book at the store, its all about calculus and whatever the fuck else. it kept him entertained and hoping that in the future, he could help jungkook overcome his fear of receiving homework.

"im ready!" the familiar voice pops out, the remaining people smiling sweetly at him.

"goodmorning!" taehyung appeared from out of nowhere beside jungkook who shivered.

taehyung grabbed kookies hand and made him sit in the table where everyone else designated.

"eat breakfast babe, then ill drop you to school."

"—well." taehyung added

jin snarled but rolled his eyes in defeat.

••