eight ™

jungkook woke up to no presence on the bed not even the clutching of yoongi bear

jungkook woke up to no presence on the bed not even the clutching of yoongi bear. only the light smell of breakfast, but no one to hold onto.

"hyungie?" he called out, receiving no reply.

he looked to see his clothes ready on his bed. getting ready didnt take long, he reached the downstairs thinking his eyes betrayed him

all of them were dressed, holding backpacks on their own and eating breakfast.

"come eat. youre going to need the energy for today."

jungkook looked around to see each of them, hotly dressed and eating.

"where are you guys going?"

"to school, babyboy." yoongi replied dimly

koo flushed a pink.

"school? babyboy? school?" he asked again,

"of course, you go to school, so why dont we?" jin smiled.

but it faded with jungkooks sudden question, "arent you guys too-...old to go to school?"

"yah! whats that supposed to mean?" jin defended.

it made kookie chuckle, "not like that hyungie."

kookie went to sit down and eat not forgetting how nervous he was when they stared at him.

"dont eat too fast baby." jimin wiped the side of jungkooks lip, licking it afterwards.

"gross, you touched his face and you didnt even wAsH your hands." the second oldest argued

"i Did ToO!" jimin argued back.

"i cant handle these kids." jin groaned.

jungkook began snickering, the boys noticed, and laughed along. a moment of peace and happiness

"youre so cute jungkook." namjoon said aloud making the boy go red, followed by everyone laughing even louder at the tomato in front of them.

it wasnt surprising to the boys that once they arrived at school, stares would be directed at them.

they looked utterly hot, including the lambo that made them look too rich.

jungkook looked like their little baby in the middle as they crowded around him, jungkook didnt mind.

the outfits of the boys made it seem like there was no dress code to begin with.

"d-dont you guys need to get your classes?"

"scheduled it this morning with the principal. didnt take much to get the same classes as you, just a little bribing." namjoon chuckled, his hand being glided into jungkooks unconsciously.