three ™

-how they should look- credits to whoever drew this beautiful piece

••

"noo! jiminie! thats not the bathroom!" jungkook yelled at the screen, the first morning he got up. the bunny hopped his way to the computer only to see his blonde peeing in a tree pot.

clicking on jimin's character, a sudden "ouch" was heard coming from the laptop.

it was feminine and masculine, high pitched.

"d-did you just speak?" jungkook questioned. his eyes furrowing.

"n-no.." the character replied.

jungkooks eyes widened, doing a double take of what just happened.

he clicked on jimin's character again, "say something blondie!"

there was no response, the game resumed back to techno themed melody that was very catchy, but nothing else. no voices

"i swear to god- my laptop is fucking with my braiiin cells." jungkook groaned slamming his head on the keyboard.

bored out of his mind, he clicked on jin.

options:

cook with jin <-
bathe with jin
feed jin
nap with jin

jungkook chose the first option, the screen switching into a small kitchen with foods.

"cook with jinnie!" the text bubble had appeared above jins head.

"hmm....." jungkook skewered through the options, finding a more simple item to cook.

"p-p-pasta."

it sounded like a faint sound, but jungkook was sure it was from the character in the game.

after clicking through the tutorial, he started cooking digital food.

the heart meter was now halfway, the continuation of feeding taehyung, and taking care of the boys had made jungkook unknowingly happy. he absolutely grown attached.

"click on yoongi- to wake him up for lunch."

jungkook clicked the arrow, the screen averting to the small living room.

"okay yoonie- wakey wakey." jungkook cooed at the sleeping character.

the blue head, on the couch however, responded by suddenly falling off the couch in a deep sleep.

"click on yoongi to wake him up."

"damn it! thats what i did. this smurf doesnt want to wake up." jungkook protested.

"what the fuck did you say?"

the voice, deep and raspy had made jungkook fall over his chair in ultimate shock.

"h-he talked! i knew they talked!....wait- did he respond to me?" jungkook glared at the screen, yoongi back to sleeping on the floor.

"nope- nope...this isnt it. im crazy, im crazy, im crazy." the teenager smacked his face hard,

"you know what, lets go upstairs and check on joonie."

as the screen moved, it landed into namjoons room where the man was sitting in his desk with books and a pencil hanging on the side of his ear held up by his glasses.

"come to see me baby kookie?" the text made a rosy hue appear on the smol boys cheeks.

"b-baby?" jungkook suddenly remembered being the "baby" of bangtan.

"click on joons book to help him study."

jungkook did as told, the purplish book opening to show pictures of the bangtan gang posing

"wrong book." jungkook smiled, pressing arrows to view other images of the cartoon characters.

the feeling of all of them being together like this- goofing around made jungkook envy them.

he never had friends, he never needed them, or he just never found the type of friends he would like.

he bit his small upper lip and clicked out.

it made him tear up slightly, looking at the keyboard with desperation of being with them.

"dont cry."

his head popped up, the smallest of faint voice had caught his attention.

"are you talking joonie?" he held the laptop by its side in hopes of a reply.

nothing came out, just the smile of the character and nothing more.

"all of this crying is making you hear things kookie. you need to man up and grow some bouncy balls." jungkook choked up his sob and wiped his tears.

he clicked to find hoseok and taehyung in the same room together playing a game of hwa-tu

"its our baby! look tae!" hoseoks text bubble appeared.

"hello beautiful! care to play hwa-tu?" taehyungs text bubble appeared next

jungkook shook his head and instead watched as they played.

hoseok leaned in to taehyungs ear and whispered. making jungkook lean in as if he wanted to hear too.

"im right here." jungkook pouted.

"we know."

it sounded like they talked at the same time.

freakishly, jungkook got tired of the voices he was hearing in his head and clicked out.

"you keep imagining them talk like you do with yoonji."

it scared jungkook, because their voices sounded more vivid.

downstairs, jimin appeared, his body seated next to yoongi's sleeping one.

"how about a movie?"

the bright colored text bubble had popped up.

jungkook clicked yes for verification, the view of everyone making their way to the living room being seated on the couch had even caused the once sleeping yoongi to turn around.

it made jungkook chuckle, because yoongi was now uncurled up to reveal a kumamon sweater.

jungkook clicked on the tired by, making yoongis hand swat at the mouse. it made jungkooks chuckle even louder, euphoric and beautiful.

euphoria

its weird because, he hadnt notice the heart meter, rising up on its own.