five ™

how they looked at him, it was of beauty and admiration

lovely

"s-so...let me get this straight. you all came out of my video game, out of my laptop when i filled that meter up? are you guys even real?" jungkook sat on the floor facing the men on his couch.

"were 100% real. you could touch us if youd like." namjoon smiled a dimply smile that made jungkook flutter.

"i-im good. i just, theres no such thing as magic." his face saddened.

"have you been to the magic shop in our game? its brightening. of course its real. we were created for a reason, because the universe wants us to be as one together. or... seven. anyways, were here for you." jimin shrugged.

"for me? why?"

"because you were sad." hoseok cheered.

"what if other people are sad too.. do they get a magical ad that creates modified video game characters into real humanistic people?" the kids doe eyes stared up at them.

"u-uhh...not exactly. atleast i think. all we know is that were the only ones created. only characters with our own personality and our own baby." namjoon clarified.

"baby? im supposed to be a baby?"

"youre our baby, the baby of bangtan.."  jin leaned forward, to get a better look of the teenager.

"w-what if i dont want to be the baby."

they all gasped.

"bad baby." taehyung stood up and sat down besides jungkook, pulling his body into his loving arms and holding him tightly.

"you cant tell me...that you dont like this. being cradled, my fingers in your locks, hmm?" taehyung whispered sweetly into jungkooks ears,

it seemed sensual to everyone else, but to taehyung, it was only innocent.

jungkook was too distracted by the massage to even respond, his eyes fluttered shut while the grey haired male chuckled.

it ticked everyone off.

"this is getting too sensual." jin took control and lifted baby koo up into his arms as if he was as light as a bunny.

"you- need a wash. today, we could go out and shop for some groceries." jin booped jungkooks nose with his own.

"yah! you cant just.." hoseok groaned as jin happily walked upstairs with a silent and blushing baby koo.

"jin hyung isnt going to b-bathe him is he?" jimin wondered. and in a silent moment,

at once, all of them ran upstairs towards the giggling pair in the bathroom.

"hyung!" jimin snagged inside first to see jungkook on the bathroom counter and seokjin in front of him.