six ™

what scared them was the fact that jungkook looked good

what scared them was the fact that jungkook looked good. too good in his outfit. its almost impossible to comprehend god's work on crafting such a beautiful baby boy.

"hold up." namjoon rushed as he seen glasses on the desk, specifically- circle framed and adorable for a smol baby like kookie.

"hyung.. i-i dont look good in those." jungkook protested a little, worried about the appearance of his attire, merely his face, if he puts those on.

"nonsense." namjoon sighed and pushed in the glasses himself, carefully. the look being complete and killing the boys softly.

"lets change too." namjoon suggested.

"did you guys bring clothes?" jungkooks eyes gleamed with fascination, it seemed like the boys outfits were created to define each character in the game.

they all laughed as if they shared a secret

and went outside of jungkooks room for a second before returning back with new clothes on.

"b-but h-how."

"magic!" jimin motioned fireworks cutely, but his outfit had contradicted to his cuteness.

it looked to be, that they were all in black.

black button up with black jeans, yoongi and jimin had theirs ripped, jin and taes seemed to be silk slacks, and hoseok and namjoon just had black dad jeans. perfect curvature that sculpts their small waist.

jungkook was too focused on their attire to catch up with the words they were telling him. he suddenly remembered the word magic. and the fact that jimin mentioned something about a "magic shop"

holy shitballs

"i thought we were only going to a store?" out of breath, slightly, kookie spoke.

"a store full of people that will look at our baby koo, its only best if we dress like this to strictly inform them what type of men theyre dealing with." namjoon smirked, his hand reaching out to hold jungkooks.

the type of men, namjoon was informing about, were badass mafia-looking rich men coating a hidden persona of male gay twinks.

"c-car.. what are we going to-."

before jungkook could finish, it seemed that a black lambo had appeared outside of his home. slick black and oh boy,

"this is your car?"

"uh- mines." yoongi spoke, taking his keys out cockily before encouraging them to get in.

it shocked jungkook to the point where he was speechless. thinking all this time, where had this ad been all his life.

"oh look at that, theres no extra seat for koo, looks like hes going to have to sit on one of our laps.." jimin faked a laugh knowing something like this was going to happen. he knew.

"he'll sit on mine." taehyung shrugged.

"n-no. he'll sit on mine." jimin shoved the second youngest.

"oh you wanna go?" taehyung bit back, the boys not noticing that kookie was already sitting in the car on hoseoks lap.

"you assholes better get in before im leaving you." yoongi swore, tired of the youngers antics.

they whined and obliged, hopping in and glaring at hoseok who didnt seem to pay attention to them.

jungkook laid his head on hoseoks shoulder, his face buried into smooth silky neck,

he was still tired, so he decided to take a small nap in the arms of the sunshine.

"youre so beautiful jungkookie." hoseok whispered, kissing jungkook's cheek softly.

a moment like this was so tender, despite the loud sounds of the car as it drove away passed multiple old millennials.

"yoongi, we dont honk our horns at the old drivers!" jin silently lectured.

jungkook was awaken by the hand was hoseok.

"wakey wakey sunshine, were here." he lifted jungkook out of the car, the baby not wanting to wake up.

"ill carry him, lets just go." hoseok smirked at the two youngest as they all went in the store.

dumb and dumber felt like they had a springing competition with their hyung, even if they were just fighting eachother not long ago about where the bunny gets to stay.

jin grabbed a cart, and automatically, people were staring.

automatically. eyes were all on them.

curious as to why 6 incredibly handsome men are crowded around a sleeping teenage boy with overalls.

what was even more hot was the aura they gave out to each individual. an aura of pure dominance

it intrigued most individuals, as they tend to snake around just to see them in action, whether thats lifting up a carton of milk or watching jungkooks every move.

"thats right, today is sunday.. kookie has school tomorrow." jin rushed over to gather some foods he thinks is best to cook for his prince before he goes to school.

"c-cant he just stay home, like tomorrow.. just for that day?" taehyung whined.

jimin nodded combing his hair back.

"as much as we all want that, kookie needs this education, hes still in highschool." namjoon argued.

"but-..."

"namjoon has a point. he needs to learn adequate information rather than drop out and become unsuccessful. you want him to succeed?" yoongi had glared at the two whose eyes averted away.

"we do... hyung.. calm down- i only said for a day. for a day." taehyung put his hands up in defense.

it seemed as if jungkook had awoken up.

his eyed scanned around the perimeter until something sweet and particular caught his eye.

"w-wait!" jungkook suddenly bursted out.

"what kookie, what is it?" yoongi stared concerned seeing the boys eyes widened.

"b-b-ba...."

he pointed.

"banana milk!"

yoongi sighed, the youngers and hoseok rushed to get kookie what he wanted.

with little care, taehyung had opened the banana milk for kookie who happily drank.

"can he do that?" hoseok asked.

"well pay for it, lets go..." jin whistled and rushed to the other aisles looking for some ramen.