eleven™

♥︎

♥︎

there they were, lamb skewers hoarding the table. 5 of them with a singular stick in their hand while two of them held sticks of four or five.

"save some for us guys..." namjoon mentioned aloud towards the two who practically slurped down the stick obnoxiously

lamb skewers were their thing. check.

"anyway, come here koo. you got some sauce on the corner of your mouth." jimin pulled the boy onto his lap before anyone else could.

his arm reached over to pull the soft napkin before gliding it over the baby's mouth. "try some minnie!"

jimin wasn't so fond of the taste of lamb skewer, nonetheless he ate a piece. it was worth it because koo was now smiling widely

"i remember hearing how you want us to teach you how to be a boyfriend?"

a pink hue kissed koo's cheeks. he looked away from jimins curious glance.

"he's so shy." hoseok chuckled.

kookie felt a little overwhelmed, having six boyfriends and all. yet, who wouldn't feel overwhelmed in a situation like that?

"i w-wanna know how to be a good boyfriend."

"you'll never do anything wrong bun." yoongi glanced at him chewing rather softly.

jimin leaned in surprising the younger who felt the others lips graze his neck, "hmm, how about a date? with every one of us? get to know us as real people and not some type of digital character that happened to escape your video game."

this made the younger whip his neck to face his hyung. "a date? where'd we go?"

"oh, each of us will plan that ourselves. we're all full of surprises. you just gotta sit there and be with us when it happens."

yoongi mentally groaned at the thought of moving. effort. anything really.

"taehyung you're driving this time. i'm too tired to move."

"hyung? you're allowing me to drive your car?" taehyung sat up shocked. the older nodded, handing his keys to the other.

"if you scratch it. don't."

jin was more than excited, same case for taehyung, namjoon, and hoseok, who all wished a day alone with koo. this date was an opportunity to take care of their baby alone.