nine ™

♡

"i cant believe school can be this painful." hoseok grunted in annoyance.

the boys went home with kookie by their side, sleeping in jimin's arms on the way home.

"soft little bunny." jimin looked down sweetly at jungkooks nose. tapping it with his fingers.

he whispered, "i could stare at you all day and never look away my sweet, too damn irresistible."

"hey, why dont we all go shopping for jungkooks clothes?" jin advised.

"we could do that. the boy hardly has any color." hoseok giggled.

not too long, jungkook realized that the car ride took a little longer than usual, he looked up to find jimin staring down at him, which caused the boy to fidget and flush at the same time.

"good afternoon sleepy. were on our way to the mall." the bright smile of jimin made jungkook shiver.

"do you guys need anything?" jungkook wondered

"no, but you do. you definitely do." taehyung responded with his face all up on jungkooks.

it made jimin push the younger away.

"youre going to make him combust in shyness if you keep doing that taehyung. thats just weird." jimin argued.

"arent you the one who kept staring at him while he was asleep. the whole entire time."

it was jimins turn to blush a pink.

"were here." yoongi cut the tension seeing everyone rush out of the car.

"you had him the whole ride, hes mine now." taehyung grabbed jungkook from jimins arms, causing the older to scoff with a glare.

"jungkookie, get on my back." taehyung bent down.

"hyungie, i could walk.."

it made taehyung frown and turn around. "you dont want a piggy back ride from hyungie?"

the pout made jungkook feel guilty and instead oblige, getting on top of taehyungs back, and getting lifted up so easily.

"jimin, go watch over them. the olders are going to shop." jin commanded.

"hyungie? im old enough too."

jin sighed, seeing his little brother pout. he squished his cheeks and cooed. "of course you are. the oldest of the maknaes. but taehyung is a little immature at times."

jimin nodded understanding, he began to walk to catch up to the youngers.

"dont fall for the cutesyness of jimin. we all know damn well what that little boy is capable of." hoseoks eyebrows furrowed as he stared at the skinny jeans on the shelf.

"theyre probably going to get some snacks, or icecream whatsoever." namjoon sighed.

candy choppa

and the youngers did just that.

"triple scoop double deluxe with caramel sauce, cut-bananas on the side, and a couple strawberries on top for ....baby koo?" the server read out,

jimin stood up to help the server with their order, people stared at the gigantic icecream bowl.

taehyung let out a dramatic giggle.

"one scoop to them is a whole bowl? this is awesome. lets eat."

"wait- what if we get a stomach ache?" jimin asked worriedly.

"then we get a stomach ache together idiot." taehyung responded with a "duh" tone.

they began eating like pigs, not caring about the people who stared at them.

"ahh fudge its so cold." jungkooks lips were shivering from the icecream but he couldnt care less.

••

"i swear, they better be taking precautions. i dont want any of them hurt, especially jungkook. poor baby has to spend time with the youngers." jin protested, searching through oversized pastel sweaters for koo. he came across an oversized pastel baby pink sweater

he also landed eyes on a baby blue onesie that had a hoodie with bunny ears.

"baby bunny blue for baby bunny koo."

while jin was shopping for pastel colors, hoseok looked more on the fashionable side, something with "pizazz" and "trend"

namjoon searched around for black, red, and white pairs of converse, while yoongi was set on bucket hats

in a quick moment, namjoon soon realized that they hadnt had any phones.

"we need phones."

"how many iphones you want again?" the worker asked namjoon

"why iphone?" yoongi protested.

"seven of the newest ones, doesnt matter. oh, seven airpods too." namjoon was busy talking to the store helper while hoseok and jin remained shopping. yoongi had to go with namjoon.

"hyung- iphones are easier." yoongi shook his head, in denial.

"but doesnt jungkook have a phone already?" yoongi whispered remembering kookie playing video games late at night when they were all sleeping

"he does. he has an iphone six, which dies quickly and doesnt have enough storage for games to keep him occupied. so were getting him a better one."

yoongi sighed, "why cant we just flash a phone from our pockets."

"because yoongi hyung, were going to be like everyone else, everyone else does things like go to the store and actually buy stuff instead of flashing things out of midair because they can." namjoon reasoned with the second oldest.

"yeah i understand but-..." yoongi was interrupted when high pitched giggles ran past the store on a mechanical pony.

it looked to be three familiar people.

"w-was that..." namjoon asked.

"just pretend like you didnt see it. then you dont have to worry about it." yoongi could only let out a big sigh and cross his arms.

"if he gets hurt-.."

"joon. calm down, just for a second. he may be in the hands of them, but hes having fun, thats what matters." yoongi rolled his eyes, trying to reason with their leader.

while they waited for the phones, another figure could be seen passing the store, speed walking while yelling out.

"taehyung you better stop that pony this instant!" jin, hands on his hips, with an agitated expression.

taehyung stuck his tongue out and made a u-turn with the two behind his back holding onto one another, laughter emitting from their mouths. kids staring at them enviously

jin sighed, hoseok practically laughing by his side, "atleast hes having fun."

i honestly needa reread- i forgot  where i left off loool