chapter 3

3.09 am

Brook: when we get self-driving cars, dogs could be taken to a dog park all by themselves.

Andy: It's 3 am mate go to sleep

Brook: I can't you and Rye where being loud and woke me up

Rye: yeah Andy gets like that but sleep

Brook: yeah okay mom

Andy: no he's the daddy ;)

Rye: not in front of the kids ;)

9 am

Me: okay I'm just gonna ignore the last few texts

Jack: I have been thinking about buying this ring.

Me: I think this fits you more

Mikey: hahahahah omg yes

Me: good morning Mikey! X

Mikey: morning y/n

Andy: we're having a movie marathon thing today wanna join

Rye: yes join ussss

Me: yeah okay sure let me just get dressed

Mikey: wear something comfortable

Me: hahah I will just wear my sleeping clothes

Rye: yeah same

Me: okay I will come over

I just put some shoes on and get outside in my pajamas, I don't feel like walking all the way around so I just walk through the fields and slip through the fence. The back door is open so I just walk in and stop when I hear the guys walking "do you think she likes me" I hear Mikey say that makes me smile if he would even know. "no idea mike she seems interested" it's silent for a while so walk in "hey good morning guys, wait where is Brook" Andy and Rye shrug "he's probably still sleeping" says Jack. I smirk and look at all the boys "let's wake him up then" they all laugh and walk with me to his room, we go in without knocking. He's peacefully sleeping on his stomach. I walk over and just lay down on his back "oh what who is what" Brook mumbles sleepily "It's morning Brookie boy the sun is up so open your eyes and watch a movie with us, He groans and gently pushes me off and get up. They all leave but Mikey he sits down next to me "you mean a lot to me you know that right even though I've just got to know you" "you also mean a lot to me mikey" I pull him into a hug and then we get down to watch the movie with the rest of the boys.

Time skip to end of the day

Andy and Rye already went to "bed". " I think it's time for me to go home guys" Brook and Jack agree and hug me and tell me bye and then I turn to Mikey "I will miss you y/n" I hug him tightly "I live very close so I will see you soon and we can always text, bye Mikey sleep well"

Me: okay I'm at home again

Jack: great sleep well

Brook: night

Private chat with Mikey

Me: I had a lot of fun today Mikey thanks for that x

Mikey: no problem love I had fun too

Mikey: any plans for tomorrow

Me: not yet do you have any ideas

Mikey: we have a studio day tomorrow wanna come too?

Me: omg yes of course

Mikey: okay great you will have a great time!

Me: haha always!

Me: but I'm gonna sleep because I'm tired good night babe x

Mikey: good night love xx

I fell asleep with a big smile on my face, this group chat is the best thing that ever happened to me.

That's it for this one guys!

~~~Renée