chapter 25

Your pov

Going on tour with the guys was amazing. The fans actually started to warm up to me and some of the fans also saw that I really cared about the boys. Of course not every fan but why look at the negative roadies when you can look at the positive roadies!

But anyway tour ended 2 days ago and right now I'm chilling on the couch while the boys are playing ping pong and are being idiots. Andy beat jack at ping pong and is dancing around and bullying jack with the fact that he won, and with that I realized I never want to leave this weird household "I never want to leave" all the boys look at me with a confused look on their face "what do you mean" Mikey asks. "I mean that I want to move in with your guys" they all just stare at me "if you want me to stay at least" "of course we want you to stay, I guess we are just surprised that's all" Jack says while hugging me and then also kisses me.

So the weeks after that I packed all my stuff and brought it over to their house and then also sold my house. But in that time I also graduated my cooking school but decided to continue my path in the music world. Blair even signed me to his label.

6 months later

Everything is going great, The boys are wonderful and living with them is even better. We all exchanged promise rings and life couldn't have been better. These boys will be my forever home!