«four»

"Mr.Besson what's in the basement?"

" Umm... "

I thought fast but chose not to lie, it would only make the situation worse. I opened the basement door and led them to the laboratory. I stood in the corner watching as they searched the room for any Glitches. I held my breath as the rash got worse it was spreading down my thigh and I was on fire.

" Thank you for your time Mr. Besson and have a good day. " the officers left the house and then went to the neighbor. I sighed a breath of relief as I didn't know how Jack was able to hide so well.

"Jack are you in here?" No respond and I was getting worried. I was shocked as a pair of hands found their way on my shoulders. I jumped to only be faced with Jack's wide smile because he got me.

" The look on your face when I scared you was priceless! Hilarious!"

"That was not hilarious Jack! I don't understand what you humans get out of scaring each other. It's demented if you ask me. I need water I am really hot." I sat down unable to really sweat, I get really hot.

" You okay Corbyn? Hey stay awake for me! " Jack started to fade in my sight of vision.

......{°.°}......

I watched as Corbyn's eyes started to dim and eventually go black. I didn't know what to do. I ran up the stairs and asked Daniel what do I do in this situation. Daniel took over his body port and followed me down to the basement.

"Jack you need to get ice packs and water okay? " I ran as fast as I could. I didn't want anything bad to happen to Corbyn. I took his hand tight as Daniel cut his shirt open. His skin was milky white. It was like the pretty tulips I picked earlier. I got an idea.

I ran up the stairs and grabbed a few and put them in a bouquet. I went back down and Corbyn had just woke up. I hugged him and the tears fell as I knew he was safe.

"Don't scare me like that was not funny I thought you died!" Corbyn chuckled as he thought it was funny.

hours has actually passed and it was now night time.

"Now you know how I felt. " I took his hand as we went upstairs to make dinner.

Corbyn made something really delicious and I attempted to make to a dessert. I made a chocolate mousse cake with raspberry drizzle with raspberry and mint on top.

"This is delicious! How did you learn to make this?" Corbyn asked in between bites. I walked over and sat next to him.

"Me and Daniel looked up a recipe." I took my thumb and wipers bit of the raspberry drizzle off his lip. I tasted it and it tasted good.

I stared into his eyes studying eyes and face. He was perfect and way better looking than me....

"Are you okay Jack?"

" Just fine! I'm fine sorry goodnight! " I quickly ran away before he saw me freak out.

wonder what made him leave?