«eight»

Please don't hurt me. I've hurt enough already....

I took a deep breath as I swam across the icy river. I knew that I was going to regret that later but I didn't care I had to get my mind away from him and him. But I couldn't help but wish that I was Blauwjte at the moment so that I could always be with Corbyn.

I felt the water chill me to the bone. My muscles cramped and so felt myself slowly start to sink in the freezing cold water. I held my  short breaths as I felt something pull me from below.

If this is what it feels like to die.... then I will die for you.

I heard someone call my name as I tried to breathe. I woke up spitting water and was in front of these two men I have never see before.

"What's got you thinking you can swim across the river like that. There are dangerous creatures in there!" The one said handing me a towel .

" You almost died back there but that is okay. You wouldn't be the first. " The other snarked receiving a punch from the other.

"Shut it Zach you know that is not what you say to people!"

"As if Jonah you don't know squat diddly about survival! " the other stood up getting in the taller ones face which I assumed was Jonah.

"My name is Jonah Marais"

" My name is your future hus-Ow! My name is Zach Herron. "

"My name is Jack Avery!" I stood up and walked over to the fire. I was still pretty cold and the robotic movements were watered and shorter out so my foot and hand were useless.

I thought of only Corbyn and how he was probably enjoying the warm house and forgetting all about me.

--------«·.·»--------

"Wake up now boy. It's going to be okay."  My eyes shot open immediately and I freaked out.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? Why am I here?"

She laughed and I felt myself creating more to my rash and it was now worse with out the ability to get healthcare. I took my clothes and stripped away, when a tall man walked in the door. l

"Hello? I am sorry if I am intruding anything. " I back away near the soft bed I wanted to lay on but my chest hurt so bad.

"Don't move too much of you're body will fall apart. "The woman asked as she put away the tools.

I took her word for it and walked slowly till I say a pretty blonde walk out the door and I tried to make out her face but couldn't.

I slept the rest of the night. It was peaceful.

……{°.°}……

I felt alone even though the guys are always gonna be with me.... but it seems as if the more I relied upon Corbyn and Daniel to get me through to save me now it's my turn.... Even though they might not be to know your location. I love you Corbyn Besson I really,really. I wanna stay with you forever.