«eleven»

"I want another search for Glitches to be held this afternoon." Pinegate ordered as she walked through the tight corridors of her office.

The guards nodded as they walked out of the little corridor and out in to the open. They searched each house and thoroughly cracked if every belonging belonged to them or a fellow Stainless. They went about searching the homes and coming up empty. They went to Corbyn's household and knocked on the door and didn't even find a trace of life. They were about to leave when a black sock was found behind the dresser. It was not of Corbyn's clothing.

"Who does the sock belong to?" The one guard asked the Besson in front of him and he said that he did not know who it belonged to. the guns were drawn on the suspect they shot him point blank in the forehead. Daniel continued to stay dormant as the ordeal went down as for the plan was falling apart.

"Report this back th the Mayor immediately." The main guard ordered and the others scrambled out the door and went to the Town Hall.

"Mayor! Mayor Pinegate! We have found something that belongs to someone else in the household of Corbyn Besson. We have not seen any sighting of him in the household not the city. "The elite sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Then you better find him and I know exactly where to look." She look beyond the horizon at the area where the Glitches were held.

»——›×‹——«

"What the hell are you doing!!" I asked up to a shouting and obviously deranged Jack screaming about which person stole me.

"Which one of you stole him? I know that he's here I can feel it! I know! It was you-!" He stopped dead in his tracks as I walked to the center.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for you. I thought that bad people took you and I wanted to know if they did at least you would still be alive." Jack muttered hiding his face in his shirt, playing with his nose ring.

I embraced him, wishing that I never let him out of my sight and stayed with him the entire time. It felt like an eternity, but I finally let go.

"Follow me Jack."

"This is my mom and dad Saskia and Ray, and my two siblings Ashley and Jordan." I introduced them to each other and Ashley was in love. She thought that he was the cutest thing that has ever came in this town. Even cuter than her boyfriend.

" Hi my name is Jack Avery and it's nice to meet you all. " Jack smiled as he petted the little cat nearby.

"Why don't you stay for dinner? That sound about right? There isn't much to see it's not very lavish but it's cozy." Saskia felt her face flush sharing the house with a more upscale stranger.

I felt the heat arise in my face as a lot of questions about me and Jack circled the room.

"You two are a thing right?" Jordan nonchalantly chewed the question out.

The potatoes got stuck in my throat as I tried to recover from the question.

"No we are not! I created him. It's not like that and nor will it ever be like that." I felt myself calm down but I took a glance at Jack. His face was sad, but quickly recovered.

"I need the restroom where is it?"

" Upstairs to your right! " Jack hurried off and I heard a knock at the door.

"Hello how can we help you guys?"

" Um we wanted you to know that the Stainless have been spotted on the Southeastern outskirts and they were requesting for a Corbyn Besson. "

"Oh"

Something happened and I don't really feel so good anymore....