«six»

I took a deep breath as I thought of a way to find Jack. I grabbed the things  I needed. I said goodbye to Daniel as he knew what to do.

"Fix Corbyn 2vi up and have him act like me for the next day or two. I promise I will be back." I patted Daniel's shoulder as he started to cry.

"Goodbye for now Daniel. Take care of yourself."

" I will try.... Be safe Corbyn! "

I walked around the town trying not to stir the people in their houses as I didn't know where I was gonna end up but I went where my feet took me. I felt the light of the guards flash light as he had been patrolling along with a bunch of other guards that night. I did what I did best, I ran as fast as I could and the noise of the guards brought more people to the streets and some even went to lengths to try to stop me.

"Stop resisting and your punishment will be lessened!!"

I did not stop running and I couldn't stop. Not until Jack was back home and he felt that he belonged.

I saw there was just the endless horizon ahead of me so I decided that if what Jack was really seeing was true, there was only one way to find out. I am going to find you I promise even if it's the last thing I do....

I jumped through and what I saw next was something I never imagined.... 

Sorry this chapter was trashy, but I have other ideas for this book!