Twelve

Ella's POV
We are slowly driving down the road. Chubs decided that neither Liam or I were currently fit to drive had taken the wheel. Not sure whether his concern was for our physical and mental state after our fight,or the argument that everyone was sure was on the rise. No one had said anything since we left. Liam and I sat in the back across from each other my arms were folded defensively. I look up at him to see his body mirroring the position of my own. I figured he would be mad at me. We had gotten pretty close and then he finds out I'm keeping a huge secret from him. I would be mad too. He has a deep gash at the top of his forehead and there is a drop of blood cascading down the side of his face. Sighing I reach for the bag of first aid supplies and get up taking a step towards him closing the gap between us. He looks up at me expectedly I rummage through the bag searching for what I want. Finding some weird cottony material and what I'm hoping is peroxide, I gently hold one side of his face in my hand as I wipe the blood away from the cut. Neither one of us says anything as I work to disinfect his wound. Chubs driving being very choppy, probably due to lack of visibility, he suddenly break checks us all not having a seat I nearly fall over. Liam's hands reach out and grasp my waist pulling me back up to face him. Much closer than I was before I continue to tend to the cut. Still dead quiet I finish cleaning out the gash.

Liams POV

Ella's hands gently hold my face as she carefully cleans out the cut on my forehead. I don't remove my hands from her waist,but instead leave them there as to insure she won't fall again. Plus I like having an excuse to hold her it reassures me that she's there. I look at her perfectly brown eyes concentrated on what her hands are doing. The image of them glowing from earlier replays in my head. I don't understand why she wouldn't just tell us. If not all of us why wouldn't she tell me I thought she trusted me. Her body is nearly pressed flush against mine. Her legs intermittently brushing against my own . There is something wet, I look down to see that she not only has a cut on her face, but also a deep one on her leg and several across her arms. A pit grows in my stomach I feel like a jerk. Here I am not saying a word as Ella cleans my paper cut, but here she is Looking like she got into a knife fight and I just watch. Tightening the grip I have on her waist I place her on the seat beside me. she gives me a perplexed look as I grab her leg and place it in my lap taking the bottle of peroxide from her. The cut is deep, I begin to clean it out, and as soon as the damped cotton touched the opened flesh. Ella winces and sucks air through her teeth. I focus on getting the cut as clean as possible as quickly as possible. Ella's muscles tense beneath me. I grab the bag full of medical supplies and rummage through it. Finding what I want I pull a shiny silver needle and thread from the bag and try to thread it.
"Oh hell no" Ella exclaims jerking away. Chubs swerves as him and Zu look back a little scared for the fight they figure is coming.
"What is healing yourself one of the powers you have too" I sneer at her. She looks at me angrily. I hadn't meant to be so harsh I just snapped.
"You can't be mad I didn't tell you if this is how your going to act." She yells.
"Why didn't you tell me. What were you so scared of" I boom. "I thought you trusted me" my voice cracks slightly as the last words come out.
"I didn't want to you freak out and turn me in, or worse leave me." She belts. The van has slowly come to a halt and our harsh exchange now has the whole vans undivided attention. Zu and Chubs peak back from behind there seats a bit of fear in there eyes.
"Why would we leave you Ella" I fume
"Because" She rants. "I don't even know all of my powers let alone have the ability to control them. They scare me and they should scare you too." She pulls her leg off of me and turns towards the door. She tries to open the door but my eyes glow blue preventing her escape. She looks back at me and her eyes turn into a wheel of color. I get scared for a second worried about what she might do. I stand up and her eyes fade back into brown tears beginning to form in them. She sits back down and as she does she hands be a warm piece of metal what I'm guessing is the door handle, that has finger prints pressed into it like it was a piece of Play-dough. I turn to Chubs he snd Zu both are wide eyed. I whisper,
"Drive."