Thirty

Liam's POV
The next day is Saturday meaning no training. My guard shift was early in the morning so I had the rest of the day free. I spent most of the morning with Ella, chubs, and Zu. We conferred about the camp and played around with Zu. After lunch I head back to my cabin to change so I could go workout with some of the other guys in my cabin.
"Liam dude I'm surprised your free" one of them says as I walk in to change.
"Yeah your always with that girl you never have time to hang with us" I just laugh shaking my head as I put on some shorts and take my shirt off. I turn around to make some smart remark back to them, but before I can our cabin door rips open and Ella flies through it towards me.
"We're going swimming!" She half yell half sings at me. Her arms wrap around the back of my neck as she looks up at me. I look around to see all the other eyes in the cabin glued to us... or was it just her. She pulls back and I see what she's wearing. She has a lightish blue bikini on. The color looks fantastic with her tan skin. The fabric fits snugly to her body I pull her more to the side so that she's not as visible to the rest of the guys in the cabin. "Cmon Cassie knows this place a little ways from here there's cliffs and the waters supposed to be gorgeous." She says looking up at me.
"Well I was supposed to go workout with these guys-"
"They can come with!" She interrupts me moving back into view to look at them. "Yeah you guys come it'll be fun." I instinctively wrap my arm around her and pull her towards me.
"Yeah ok sounds fun" garret, one of the guys I had grown closest to says.
"Yay" Ella squeal. "We're meeting by the front in a little" she pecks me on the cheek and walks out the door before I can say anything else. On her way out however I and I'm pretty sure all the other guys get the view of her swimsuit from the back. The bottoms are high cut and accentuate her long legs, that mixed with the lack of fabric in general has everyone's attention.
"Fuck..." one of them says
"Yeah hit that or I will"
"Hmm?" I respond turning back to my stuff to find some swim trunks.
"Cmon dude" garret says. I turn and see everyone still staring at me. "Tell me you've had sex with her... please"
"Ohhh" I smile a little "no actually I haven't" I hear a few groans and they all look at me disappointed. "What did you see her if I hug her too tight she's going to snap in half"
"Uh yeah we saw her. She's hot bro" another guy josh says.
"Woah" I say a little more intensely looking at him.
"No dude it's a compliment. You've got a hot girl I'm not trying to intrude I'm just trying to make you realize how lucky you are..."
"And what kind of opportunity your passing up" garret says hitting my shoulder
"Yeah dude" josh says. "Have you seen the other girls here. They're pretty and all, but you've got the cool one."
"What" I ask not understanding
"Liam" Garrett says looking at me. "Dude cmon she's got more power than probably anyone on earth and definitely anyone here"
"Yeah" says another kid Alex "it's sexy as hell"
"Ok everyone needs to stop talking like that about her now" I protest getting upset.
"Hey were not trying to get at your girl" garret tells me "we're just trying to make you realize the potential your missing"
"Whatever find your trunks and meet me outside and don't say any of this shit to her" I say walking out the door rolling my eyes. As I get outside I can see here up a little ways standing with Cassie. Her long blond hair fluttering a little in the wind. My eyes trail her body... she was definitely sexy as hell.