Chapter 1

"Jennie-unnie."
"Why?"
"Beause she's sexy"

It's been a while since we got asked who would we date if we were guys on our VLIVE. But I could still clearly remember Lisa's answer, "Jennie-unnie".

I don't even know why it hurt so much to hear her say it, did I expect her to say my name just because we're best friends? "That's right, that's what we are...best friends". I still don't know how I managed to smile after that when in reality I felt so hurt. I shouldn't though. We're friends, nothing more, nothing less. Lisa and Jennie are just friends too. So what if she said she's sexy, it's the truth so why does it still haunt me....why I am so jealous whenever I remember it. "Because you love her stupid". I hate this feeling, the pang in my chest whenever we're at a concert and people scream Jenlisa. When did it happen? It always used to be Chaelisa and suddenly it all changed. No. I shouldn't be thinking this. We're all just friends. So what that people ship them together. Besides why would I even be jealous, she's my best friend and Jennie is my friend too, there's nothing to be jealous of. That's what I should be thinking right? But I can't. I can't help being jealous when the person I love is all lovey dovey with someone else.

I was shaken out if my thoughts when I heard something meow besides me. "Oh hello Leo, what are you doing here buddy" I said as I put the cat in my lap. He started to purr as I patted him and I smiled at how cute he was. "Why does he always scratch Lisa when she pats him, he never scratches me".

I continued to pet him and started getting immersed in my thoughts again...getting, that's the key word in this case because before I had the chance to, someone busted into my room.

"Leo, you little piece of shit where are you?!" I looked to my right to see Lisa standing in the doorway. She walked over to my bed and sat down next to me.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I asked her but she didn't answer. Instead she jerked her hand away from Leo with a hiss.

I immediately took her hand in mine, ignoring the tingling feeling when our skin touched as I examined her new scratches.

"I feel like he really doesn't like me," she says with a pout. "Well what do you expect when you call him like that," I chuckle as I remove Leo from my lap and stand up "come on, let's get you a bandaid you big baby". She pouted even more at the new nickname but let me drag her to the bathroom where I retrieve the bandaid.

"...there all done" I look up at her seeing her smiling at me, "thank you Rosie" she says and kisses my cheek as she leaves the bathroom. I remain standing in place with a faint blush and a smile plastered on my face. I shake my head and make my way back to my room. I opened the door and saw Lisa playing with Leo but this time he let her pat him. Something furry rubbed against my leg so I looked down noticing Luca. I picked him up in my arms and made my way to my bed where I settled with Luca in my lap.

"They love you more than they love me" Lisa chuckled as she pats Lucas head, "let's do a VLIVE together, it's been a while" she says catching me off guard.

"O-Okay, right n-now?" I asked her stuttering "Why am I stuttering?!"

"Yeah right now" she smiles brightly and takes her phone to open the app but my gaze is still glued to her "so pretty..."

"Ready Rosie?"

"Rosie, can we start?"

"Earth to Rosie"

"Yah!" I shout in shock as Lisa pulled back. "Why did you do that?!" I asked already feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

"You were spacing out, I had to do something" she chuckles unaware of the effect she had on me.

"So you had to kiss me? Tapping my shoulder wasn't an option?

"Relax it was only your forehead," she says as she playfully rolls her eyes. I turn my head away from her so she can't see me blush "When you do these things it makes me want to kiss you and it gives me hope you might feel the same way. Why are you doing this to me Lisa?" I ask myself.

"Aww is my Rosie blushing, " she says as she moves in front of me. "Shut up" I muttered and she just laughs at me, "you're so cute" she smiles at me and I had to bite my lip to suppress the smile that's making it's way onto my face.

Lisa's gaze slowly traveled down to my lips, "Wait what?! No I must be imagining things", before I had the chance to say anything I heard Jisoo unnie shout from the kitchen, "Dinner's ready!"

"Coming!" I heard the voice of Jennie unnie as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Mianhae Rosie, we'll just have to do the VLIVE some other time. Let's go eat before our unnies eat everything." she says and stands up from the bed with Leo in her hands as she walked out of my room leaving me behind.

Something nudged my arm and I looked to my right to see Luca begging for attention. I lifted him up in my arms and kissed his head and his paws, "you're so cute." I whisper and he meows. I find peace with Leo and Luca, whenever I miss Lisa or just feel down. I can cuddle with them and I immediately feel better.

I didn't really feel like eating so I lied down with Luca still in my arms as I stroked his soft fur. He shifted a few times, making himself comfortable on my chest as I drifted off to sleep to the sound of him purring.

-

A/N
Hey there, this is my first fanfiction and I'm probably not really good at writing but I love Chaelisa so much that I just wanted to make a story about them. I apologize for the grammar mistakes I might have made, English isn't my first language :)