Epilogue

Lisa POV

I heard a cry from downstairs, it penetrated my ears and I knew something was wrong. I took two steps a time as I ran down the stairs hurriedly. I didn't even care if I slipped. I just had to make sure she was okay.

"I'm so sorry, " I heard a sniffle as I rounded the corner.

I smiled a little when I saw the cause of her cries. 

She was sitting on the ground, cradling the cat in her arms, "I'm so sorry Lily, I didn't mean to," she said as she kissed the top of Lily's head. 

I crossed my arms in front of my chest and leaned against the wall with a fond smile playing on my lips, as I thought back to what led to the precious moments, such as this one.

It has been a few years since we left YG. We decided it was for the best shortly after we talked to the CEO about our stalker and us dating.

After we left we and iKON joined PSY's company and worked with him for the next 3 years before taking a break to focus on our private lives.

The public knew about our relationship since we decided on coming out after all and did it at our Thailand encore concert. People have been very welcoming and supportive, and it made us all so happy that we didn't have to hide our love for one another anymore.

The person behind the texts turned out to be some lowlife whose name I didn't even bother remembering. He was a sasaeng who has been stalking us for the past year and was obsessed with us and mostly me. That was why he chose to threaten Rosie. He was also working as a police officer in Seoul so him saying he'd know if we told the police wasn't a bluff, he really would've. Thank God we didn't call the police after all back then.

It has also been a few years since Lucas's daughter Lily was born. The little kitten was far gone now. Lily has become a grown-up, fat cat. Even though I would never, ever admit she was fat to anyone, especially not Rosie since she scolded me, saying it was my fault for feeding her every chance I got. I always dismissed her complaints saying she was just a little too furry like her daddy.

Luca and Leo had remained the royal cats of the family even though they were old and lazy, laying around all day. On second thought though, it has always been like that so no change there.

Just as I was about to approach the girl that was still sitting in the middle of the floor, crying softly, I halted.

"It's okay baby, don't cry anymore. It was just a little bit of her tail. Look she's fine now" Rosie squat down to her level to pick her up and motioned over to the cat who jumped on the top of the kitchen counter even though she very well aware she wasn't allowed to. But she still did it anyway. It was her spot. Our kitchen counter. Unbelievable.

I decided I had enough of watching and walked towards my two favorite girls who made me the happiest person I could ever be.

"Shh, don't cry. Mama stepped on Lily more times than she could remember, she's used to it now" I said and winked playfully at the small girl in my wife's arms, making her giggle adorably.

"Hi," Rosie turned her head to me with a gentle smile and leaned forward, placing a soft kiss to my lips.

"Mhm, hi to you too," I sighed in content as the her wam lips pressed against mine, making my body tingle, just how it always did.

I then leaned down to the small girl in Rosie's arms, "Hi there Lovebug," I said as I planted several kisses all over the girl's chubby cheeks. She was like a mini version of Rosie. Soft personality, cute chubby cheeks, small nose. In conclusion, she was adorable.

Our little Lovebug, Somi Manoban. Our 3-year-old daughter. She had the personality of her mommy, Rosie - emotional and soft, kind, curious, smart, happy and energetic all the time, and even though it wasn't a personality trait, always hungry.

Look wise she was a combination of me and Rosie. She got her mommy's small nose and chubby cheeks, which I was thankful for since I loved Rosies cheeks and now I had double the amount. She got my big brown eyes and plump lips. Somi was our perfect baby and I loved her more than I could ever explain.

"C'mon, let's get you to bed okay?" Rosie spoke as she kissed Somi's forehead, who only yawned in response, making both of us chuckle.

We made it up the stairs to Somi's room where Rosie placed her in the bed and tucked her in, covering her with the soft duvet and handing her her favorite bear plushie.

The both of us sat at the edge of the bed and sang her a song like we always did before bedtime, her favorite being the same as mine, Bao Bao. I and Rosie sang quietly, exchanging loving looks and stroking our daughter's hair as we saw her falling asleep. Once we finished the song, Somi yawned again and both I and my wife leaned down and planted a kiss to her forehead.

"Can you tell me how you and mommy met?" she asked drowsily as she tugged at my sleeve. I brushed a few strands of her brown hair behind her ear and looked over to Rosie, who looked up at me from her position of having her head resting on my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"I think it was on May-" Rosie started but I interrupted her, knowing she didn't remember it as clearly as I did. And she was aware of that. But she just loved to start just so I could interrupt her and that way remind her, I still remembered the day that changed my life forever. The day I fell in love with Roseanne Park. I always told her I fell in love with her about a year after we debuted but something inside me told me it was ever since I saw her for the first time.

"It was on May seventh to be exact. I had just finished my first Korean lesson. We met in the elevator and your mommy was wearing skinny jeans, a fitted light blue t-shirt, and vans shoes. She had her guitar on her back,..." I stopped myself from talking any further as I saw that the little girl has fallen asleep and I didn't want to wake her.

"It amazes me how you remember every detail about that day, from the exact date to what I was wearing," Rosie whispered quietly as she gave my neck another light kiss, making me shiver.

"What can I say? You captivated me since day one, " I smiled widely and looked down at the love of my life who I married four years ago. The best decision I've ever made, even though I was a nervous wreck at the wedding and I still didn't understand why she married me. The same thought appeared in my mind every morning when I woke up with her in my arms and when I got to spend time with our daughter, 'How did I ever get so lucky?'

"I love you," she whispered and I smiled at the feeling of butterflies in my stomach. They never left. They were omnipresent whenever I was with my wife, whenever she said those three words I would never get tired of hearing.

I took her hand that was resting in my lap in mine and brought it up to my lips where I placed kisses from her fingers to her palm and a final soft, delicate kiss on the spot where the scar from all those years back was still slightly visible.

"I love you too," 

She lifted her head off my shoulder and kissed my lips ever so tenderly. 

I knew I loved Rosie to the moon and back and I would do anything to make her happy, to keep safe. To keep our family happy and safe.

Because after all those years I still wouldn't change a thing. I would still be by the side of the woman I loved the most, no matter what the world threw at us.

Because certain things never change.