Chapter 19

! Trigger warning, this chapter contains discussions of self-harm and suicide. If you're not comfortable with it please skip the last part of the chapter!

"Hey Chaeng?" I heard Lisa call me from outside the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I peeked my head out to see her standing in the middle of the room with my phone in hand.

"Can you come out? I think you should see this, " she said in a tone I couldn't quite distinguish. It was something between worried and confused and it made my furrow my brows but grab a towel and make my way towards her.

She handed me the device in her hand and looked at me expecting an answer I couldn't give her, "What's this?" I asked her in confusion only to see her mirroring the same expression.

"I don't know..." she said quietly and looked to the ground, "open it, maybe it says something more," she offered and I clicked on the text message that came from the unknown number.

There were no other messages, just that this person apparently knew my secret.

"It must have been a mistake, probably a wrong number. No one knows my number aside from you guys. I'll just block it. It's probably nothing" I said in an attempt to ease her and my nerves a little, "besides I have no idea about this 'secret'. It's not like I have any" I smiled at her reassuringly and she smiled back at me in response and nodded her head, "You're probably right. Just block the number"

I clicked on the unknown number and choose the option of 'block this number'. As soon as I did so, the contact disappeared from the screen. t
The only trace left behind being the message I recieved.

"Should we tell the manager?" Lisa asked in a still worried tone and I shook my head, "No, it's not like this person threatened me or anything so there's nothing they could do about it, besides it was probably just a wrong number and their blocked now." I said in reassurance to which she nodded her head.

"I'll go put on my pj's and we'll go to bed okay?" I asked her since I was really exhausted and didn't feel like dealing with the 'issue' at hand at the moment.

After I changed into one of Lisa's shirts and some shorts I got under the comforter and snuggled into the side of the grey haired girl next to me, "Goodnight Lis"

"Goodnight princess" she said and kissed the top of my head before the both of us drifted off into a peacefull slumber.

If only we weren't as worn out as we were and didn't go to sleep, one of us might have noticed another message that was sent to me, 'blocking my number wont work Roseanne'

-

The next morning I woke up in an empty bed. When I looked around searching for any trace of my girlfriend she emerged from the bathroom with a smile on her face when she saw I was awake. She greeted me with a soft kiss as she reached the edge of the bed and wished me a good morning.

Neither of us checked our phones for the entirity of the morning as we went to get some breakfest with the unnies and talked about how our days went.

"Me and Mandu went to the zoo yesterday and to the beach" Jisoo unnie stated with a small smile grazing her lips as she looked over to the brown haired girl sitting next to her with a loving gaze, "It was really fun and to our surprise almost no one approached us aside from these two girls. It was a pleasant surprise though, having some time just to us." she finished and looked at Jennie unnie lovingly once again to which Lisa fake gagged making me elbow her into her ribs causing her smile innocently as if she didnt do anything.