Chapter 4

"......Jennie"

"Chaeng?" she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Y-yeah, uhm sorry I am just shocked. I honestly didn't see this coming. You're obviously better at hiding it than I am" I said with a smile.

She looked at me with a teasing grin.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"I never said you were bad at hiding it, in fact I said that no one else probably noticed, " she said with a grin 'oh no', "you wouldn't make a fake fan account just to stalk Chaelisa pages, would you?" she asked and her grin widened even more if that was even possible after I started blushing madly.

"You're so cuuute~" she said in an aegyo voice and started pinching my cheeks.

"Yah unnie!" she stopped and just laughed at me, "It's so cute you actually did that, but I get it you know. I mean, you can't see everything and it gives you hope that maybe she feels the same, right?" she asked and I nodded.

I drank the rest of my water in silence as Jisoo unnie got her own glass. Suddenly a question popped up in my mind, "Unnie, don't you ever get jealous with Lisa? I mean they are really close nowadays."

She touched her chin in thought, then turned to me with a smile on her face and shook her head a no.

"You know" she started, "Lisa is a very flirty person and she adores Jennie and likes to tease her, that's why she's so clingy all the time. Plus with all of the Jenlisa hype that's going on recently, it just encourages her more. But that's what's happening when we're on stage or when we're being filmed. What you really have to think about is when something goes down, who does she come to. The same goes for Jennie. Yes they may be flirty on stage but it's different when we're together. And it's different with Lisa too. Have you never noticed how she flirts with both me and Jennie but is careful, cautious and caring when it comes to you? Like she doesn't want to mess up because you're too precious to her. So to answer your question, it would be a lie if I said something like absolutely not because I too get jealous sometimes. But whenever that happens I just have to remind myself that she sleeps with me in my bed, comes to me when something is bothering her and that no matter how many on cam moments there are, the ones that are off cam are the ones that matter the most. Think about that."

I hugged her one last time before pulling away," Thank you for helping me, you always know just what to say to make me feel better. I'll go back to bed now, you should go too, I'm sure Jennie unnie misses you," I said just to tease her,"Good night unnie."

"Anytime chipmunk." I heard her say as I made my way back to my room.

I lied down on the bed, closed my eyes and fell back to sleep with what unnie told me being the last thing on my mind.

-

The next day was a hard day for all of us. We had to practice hard because of our upcoming events.

"Hey Lisa can you help me with this dance move, I can't seem to get it right." I heard Jennie unnie say. Lisa stood up and made her way towards her. She stood behind her, put her hands on her hips and swayed with her to the music. The dance was supposed to look sexy but do they really have to dance like that, 'Ugh is it really necessary for Lisa to touch her like that?!' I gritted my teeth and looked over at Jisoo unnie who was already looking at me.

"Remember what I told you, " she mouthed and then stood up walking towards them, "I think you got it Jennie" she sad and put her hand on the said girl's waist.' Don't get jealous, yeah right'