7

To say I was prepared for my date would be an understatement. I was ecstatic, yet extremely nervous.

I ruffled through my drawers to find an outfit for the night. All the way in the back of my sweater drawer, I found a nice black button up I forgot about. Still, I paired it with jeans, but threw a dark grey cardigan overtop to keep from getting cold. I put my shoes on, and went to the bathroom to fix my hair. It was a lost cause however, I had no clue how to style it.
I tried a few times to get it to look nice, but I gave up and let it fall back in front of my face.

I was just about ready to go, when I heard a knock on the door. Eight-o-threehree the clock read, and I felt emotion spur inside of me when I walked to open the door.

"Hey" Blaine said charmingly when I opened the door. I smiled at him, and grabbed my wallet from the doorside table.

Blaine was dressed up in a nice pair of slacks, and a dark blue sweater with a slight V, which revealed a grey button up underneath.

"Shall we?" He asked as I stepped down the stairs from my door, and he held out his arm. I took it, and we proceeded to dinner, which was at Basi Itilia, where I had never been before.

It was only a ten minute walk from my place to the restaurant.
Blaine was a gentleman and pulled out my seat, he also ordered for me.
I gave a small laugh as he struggled to pronounce the food names. He blushed.

He seemed like he didn't mind the fact that I didn't speak. I liked that, it made me feel special.

"Alright, I have one last thing for us to do tonight" Blaine said with a grin on his face. His smile made me smile.

It was eleven fifteen before we left dinner, and he led me to a small park where he already had a blanket and two glasses of wine set out.

" I had some friends help me out. We can watch the stars " he stated proudly. I nodded my head, and slowly sat on the blanket next to him. I picked up the glass of wine, and so did he.

"Cheers" he raised his glass to mine, and then took a small sip.

We finished our wine, and layed back on the blanket.
We watched the stars for a while, but at one point, I started just looking at him. I couldn't look away, he was too beautiful.

"What?" He said suddenly self conscious. I shook my head, and smiled, sitting up.
I watched him sit up as well, and my heart dropped into my stomach as he leaned forward to kiss me.

One of his hands crept around my neck while the other was gently set on my thigh.
It was a gentle kiss, just a small one. It didn't feel rushed at all.

That was my first kiss. The thought popped into my head, I never even thought about it.

Here I was at twenty three, kissing a boy four years younger than I. My internal sense was panicking as I tried to stay calm. I just kissed someone. Not just someone, the someone who's parents called the cops, and convinced them that I killed my own mother.

I felt my eyes grow wide and layed back down on the blanket. Fear quickly rose inside of me. I deepened my breathing and slowed my heart rate.
I felt peaceful once again, and looked over to see Blaine watching me. He smiled, and propped himself up on one arm.

I spent the night at Blaine's house that evening. I thought I'd better try and feel this way as long as possible until he figured out out who I truly was. I guess that was called lying. I felt guilty.

The night went amazing. When we got back to his apartment, which was really nice, he suggested a movie. We ended up watching "Perks of Being a Wallflower".
Blaine pulled every cheesy line in the book. For example, he yawned, and put his arm over me, pulling me close, to which I responded by laying my head on his shoulder, and he wrapped his arms around me.

It made me feel like I was special. Even if it wasn't true, I liked to imagine that he thought I was special.

After the movie, he told me I could sleep in his bedroom and he would sleep on the couch. I figured that was okay, since it was only a second date.

I liked that Blaine didn't try to take things too far too soon. I felt as though most would have jumped at having their date spend the night, and in response, moved way too fast. For some odd reason, I trusted him. Maybe it was because I'd known him previously or maybe not. Either way, he made me feel safe.

His bedroom was a nice dark mauve color, which somehow made me sleepy. He had a grey and white chevron duvet on top of his sheets which were on a fluffy matress.

"If you want, you can borrow some clothes to sleep in" he came in the room making me jump.
I nodded, and just as he turned to leave, I tapped his shoulder. He turned around, and I stood for a moment unsure of my next move, which ended up being a kiss. Once again, it was short and sweet.

He look bewildered at the fact that I had done that, but smiled, and left the room with a quick, "sleep well".

His closet was pretty big, but also pretty empty for what I expected.

I chose to wear a pair of his uni sweatpants and a plain grey t-shirt. He was much bigger than I, so the sweatpants fell loosely on my hips, and the shirt exposed my collar bones, which were sharp and defined.