14

"Hey baby, I'm back" Blaine said as he cracked the bedroom door letting a little light in.
I groaned and clutched my stomach.

"Killian?" Blaine said and helped me to my feet and towards the bathroom.
Once there I sat next to the toilet and waited to vomit. I felt tears prick at my eyes.

"What did you do?"

I looked at him and he was holding the half empty container of pills. The tears started falling faster.

"I.. just wanted the pain to go away"

"Killian..." His voice steadied like he was accusing me of a crime.

"Blai-"
Vomit interrupted my words, and suddenly my vision changed.

I was all of a sudden back to the day when I was 17 and my mother pushed me down the stairs. The pain was real, yet I felt semi aware that it wasn't.

"Babe? Your nose is bleeding"
Blaine's words brought me back to reality. I was no longer throwing up, but just staring blankly into the wall.

"Huh? Wha-- oh" I said and grabbed a tissue from the box above the toilet.
Now that I was mostly conscious, I couldn't help but have a bad feeling in my stomach. Things were about to get much, much worse.

-

"Alright, let's talk" I said, willing to admit what was going on. Blaine had started noticing things such as; my sleep paralysis and my flashbacks.

"You need help" he stated, point blank. His face took on a more stern look than I was used to.
I felt the anger again. I didn't need help.

"I've had help, Blaine, for three years" I snapped at him. He was slightly taken aback, but then proceeded;

"You need it again, it's getting bad and you know it" he raised his voice just enough to push me over the edge. The anger boiled up uncontrollably. I couldn't stop it as I tried to put up walls, the rage demolished them.

Then, it all went black.

-

What the hell? I thought to myself when I cracked my eyes open. I was in my own room in my own house. I sat up, but then got a splitting headache.
I clutched my head as the memories flooded back, except for the time gap between Blaine telling me I needed help, and then now.

I heard a small creak come from the door and looked over to see Blaine's face peering through the cracked door.

"Morning" he whispered, but still loud enough for me to hear, "I made breakfast"

"What?" I asked, still confused at how I got to be where I am, "Blaine? Can I ask you something?"
He nodded his head and then opened the door all the way.

I continued, "How did I get here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like as in I don't remember what happened since you told me I needed help and now"

I swear to the non-existant gods, I have never seen someone so confused in my life.

"It's been a week, Killian" then he paused.

"Well" he began slowly as if he wasn't sure how I would react, "I guess I'll fill you in?"
He said it like question, so I nodded and he flicked on the small lamp next to my bed and then sat on the edge near me.

"We had a little argument, and you locked yourself in the bathroom." he pointed at my arm and his eyes started to water.
Looking down, I found a long half-healed cut going from the back of my wrist to just below my elbow.

Blaine sniffled and tried to compose himself.

"I took care of your wound, and you suggested you stay at your place for a while, and then the next day, you called me and you were so drunk you couldn't even say 'hi'. So I came over and helped you, and it's been four days since then" he seemed as if he was trying to push the words out of his brain as he spoke.

"Look at my eyes" I ordered sharply, not meaning to.

"What?"

"Are they green?"

I stood up and turned the main light on in my room, then sat back in front of Blaine so he could see my eyes.

"Yes"

-

"Shit"
I paced around the room, not sure what to do, as I repeated the pattern over and over again.

"Killian" Blaine stopped me with a hand on my arm, and I sat next to him.
I leaned onto his shoulder letting tears fall.

"I can't go back there, I just can't" I managed through my sobs. I wouldn't let myself go to the place I hated most in the world.

"Shh, shh, it's okay, you don't have to. Hey, I got you a present..." Blaine trailed off and walked out of the door as I followed.

"I was going to give it to you for your birthday, but now is a good a time as any" a large smile formed across the boy's face as he held something behind his back.

He revealed that it was a framed picture of the us. Blaine was taking the selfie and kissing me on the cheek, as I smiled brightly.

"I- I thought it would look nice on the wall above your desk" I watched as Blaine's cheeks turns red as if he was embarrassed.

"Um, thank you, I love it" I said, taking the frame and hanging it up.
I stepped back into Blaine's arms and looked at it. It looked right where it belonged.