11

"Wanna watch a movie?" Blaine suggested as well arrived at his apartment.
I nodded in agreement.
I set my things down in the kitchen, and we went to the living room.

Blaine laid a blanket over the sofa, and I got under it. I patted the spot next to me, and he sat there. I leaned against him, and he put his arm over me. It was peaceful.
We ended up watching Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Halfway through the movie, I caught Blaine starting at me with what seemed to be amusement in his eyes.

"What?" I asked, and his smile grew.

"I just ... I just think you are the most beautiful thing in the entire world." He seemed genuinely serious, and it made my heart turn over in my chest and start beating eight hundred times faster.

"I want to make you feel, and not be numb anymore, Killian"
Before I could stop myself, I grabbed the collar of his shirt, and pulled his perfect lips to mine. I put my arm around his neck, and pulled him on top of me as the blanket fell to the ground.

His tongue startlingly exlplored my mouth, and I wasn't prepared. I stopped responding to his lips, and he pulled away.

"Is this okay?" He asked gently. I nodded, and he started kissing me again.
This time, I felt his hands slide up between the fabric of the hoodie and the thin shirt underneath. He settled his hands on my hips, as mine did around his shoulder blades.
He kissed me hungrily, and sat back pulling his shirt off. In response, I pulled his hoodie and my shirt off as well. Becoming self conscious.

Blaine leaned close to my ear, and I could feel his hot breath.

"Don't worry, you're beautiful" he whispered, and I felt my pants grow tighter.
He then slowly kissed down my neck, with his hands sliding over my chest. He grazed my nipple, and I let out a soft moan. Blaine smiled against my neck when he heard it, and then moved to kissing my collar bone.

I lightly pushed on his chest, and said, "lay back" I could hear the neediness in my voice. I did need him, I couldn't stand not having him.

He did as I said, and layed back, so now I was on top of him. I kissed a trail down his jawline, and he breathed heavily. As I kissed him, my hand made its way to the top of his jeans. I rubbed him over top of the pants, and heard him moan.

I moved to his neck, and left visible marks on it, as I sucked and nibbled at him. His fingers worked at my nipples as mine undid his belt, and pulled down his jeans to reveal his grey boxer briefs.

"Are you okay with this?" Blaine asked, clearly out of breath.

"Yes" I said, and he pushed me onto my back, and slid my sweatpants over my hips. He kissed down my stomach, and stopped at the top of my boxers, licking his lips hungrily.

------

After the events that night, I collapsed into Blaine's body as we both panted. I was tired, and well, felt quite nice. I rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"Killian?" he asked, and I lifted my head to look in his eyes, his perfect, blue eyes, which were currently swarmed with emotion.

"Is this a thing? ... I mean, us ... officially, because I really wa--"
I cut him off with a deep kiss.

"I'll take that as a yes" Blaine smiled, and returned my kiss once more. I rested my head on his bare chest this time, and before I knew it, I felt him carry me to his bedroom.
He carried me like I weighed nothing.
He gently set me down under the covers, and took my glasses. Then, he slid under the duvet and enveloped my body in his arms. He pressed me against him as if he were holding on for dear life.

I nuzzled my face into his chest, and hugged him closer. Blaine rubbed circles into my back as I fell asleep.

------

"Killian?" I cracked my eyes open slightly to look at Blaine as he gently shook me.

"Its time to get up, you have work. Remember?"
I groaned, and forced myself to sit up, Blaine handed me my glasses.

"I'll drop you off so you don't have to walk"

I nodded, and went to the kitchen to grab my bag. I felt weird. I think it was because I was letting myself be happy, and that had never happened before.

I got changed quickly, and brushed my teeth. Glancing in the mirror, I noticed how messy my hair was.
I tried to comb it, but as always, it wasn't worth the effort.
Giving up, I went back to the kitchen to made a mug of tea.
Lucky for me, Blaine had already started making  one for me.

As he was standing at the counter waiting for his own coffee, I quietly came up behind him, and wrapped my arms around his waist.
With little force, he turned to face me, and picked me up just to set me on the counter.

I felt like a little kid, dangling my feet off the edge.
Blaine pushed my knees apart, and leaned against the counter between my legs with his head on my chest and his arms around me.

*click* the coffee pot clicked off, and he let me go, returning to his breakfast.
I watched him in awe.

"You know, Killian, I'm glad your my boyfriend" he smiled while still looking down at his coffee, and then handed me my mug.

"I am too, Blaine"
In that moment, my heart felt so full. Not heavy nor rotten, full.