8

It took a little while to remember where I was in the morning. Once I did, I stood up out of Blaine's bed to stretch.

I felt the loose fitting clothing and bacame a little insecure. However I couldn't really change.
I headed out of his room, and to the kitchen, where I could smell bacon and eggs cooking. I inhaled deeply before I entered.

"Morning !" Blaine said in a chipper tone. He was over the oven making the eggs.

I nodded at him in reply, and settled at the counter in the kitchen.

"Coffee?" He asked, placing a large plate in front of me, full of food.

I shook my head, and pointed to the tea bags sitting next to the coffee pot. He smiled and headed over to heat the water.

"Are you doing anything later tonight?"
I gave him a shrug, that seemed to tell him to continue.

"Because I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party tonight with some of my friends. If I'm being too forthcoming, I totally understand"

I pondered the invitation for a minute, and then shrugged as an 'okay'. I felt as though it would fun. I had never been to a party before, let alone been invited to one.

As I fell deeper into thought about the party, I wondered why I was so okay with the whole dating thing in the first place. For one, I had never really been on a date, and secondly, I had never really thought about sexuality. I always sort of felt a situation out. Even if their weren't many situations. Did I like Blaine? Just his name made my chest feel weird.

"So, um, do you want to stop by your apartment?" I nodded and looked at the time on the clock next to the table.

10:56

I couldn't believe I slept for that long. Usually my body was on its own natural alarm clock that differed only slightly on weekends as opposed to weekdays.

I felt on edge the rest of the day. I hadn't truly thought through the fact that I would be going to a party where there would be lots of people.
I convinced myself that it was okay because Blaine was going to be there, and that was enough. Although I was still uneasy with the whole 'party scene'.

"You know, you can ways change your mind about coming with me" Blaine stated as he walked me up to my apartment. I just shrugged and unlocked the door. I opened it cautiously as I always did, and motionled for him to follow me inside.

I showed him to the living room and to the couch where he could sit as I gathered my things.
We had hung out at his apartment all day, and the party had already started at ten. It was currently ten fourty-seven.
I quickly changed clothing from the clothes I wore the night prior. I pulled on black jeans and a striped grey sweater as normal. I wasn't exactly sure what people wore to parties, and it wasn't like I had many options to choose from.

I walked back out into the living room only to find a smiling Blaine.

"Sorry, it's just, um, you look good" he seemed that he was happy to have found the words he was looking for and not to have come off too strong.

I returned his smile, and gestured for his hand so we could go to the party. He gladly took my hand, and held it in his all the way to his car.
His hand was warm and when I held it, my insides turned into jelly. This was something I never experienced before. I liked it, a lot.

------

"Ready?" Blaine asked as he parked his car in the grass beside a large house with music coming from it. It looked to be a typical party that I'd seen in movies.

I nodded my head, and we both got out of the car, anxiety rising in my chest.
I sort of stared at the house unsure of how to make my legs take me forward, until Blaine took my hand again.

I felt like a puppy who followed his owner around everywhere. I had no idea how to interact, so I did my best.
Blaine introduced me to people. I just nodded and shook their hands. All of his friends seemed to be around his age with most already intoxicated.

After a few minutes, Blaine asked if I wanted a drink. I shrugged, and we went into the kitchen where I could actually hear myself think.

"Here" Blaine handed me a hard lemonade. I nodded and leaned against the counter next to the drinks.

"If you want to leave just tell me, and we will. I know this isn't really your kind of place" I nodded once again and opened my drink. It tasted a lot less like alcohol than I had expected.

"Wanna go back to the party?" Blaine suggested and I followed him out of the kitchen back to the rest of the house.

We mingled for a while, until Blaine sort of went and did his own thing, leaving me to my own devices. I stood in the corner finishing my drink, and decided to go for another.

There was a bar set up on the other side of the room from where I was standing. I pushed past the drunken teenagers best I could.

There was a young man behind the bar who couldn't have been older than me, who had some sort of band t-shirt on.

"What'll ya have?" He asked. I shrugged not knowing.

"I'll surprise you" he said and winked at me with his dull brown eyes.

He turned around, and started making me a drink.
I watched him mix bottles of things I didn't recognize into a single cup. I wasn't sure what it was.

"Long Island Iced Tea" he smiled, giving me a red cup, "had to improvise on some things, but I hope its good"

I nodded, and took a sip. It was good.

"Hey Blue!" Blaine said as he walked up to me. I smiled and tipped my drink to him, my head hurting when he said the name.

Here's a tip. If you don't weigh all that much, or eat all that much, don't drink all that much.
I hadn't drank in six years, and the alcohol hit me fast. I drank another of the Long Islands before I felt it. I liked the way it felt. At first I was all fluttery, then dizzy, and now I could barely stand.

"We should probably go Blue" Blaine said in all seriousness as I leaned on him trying to walk.
I shook my head, and proceeded to walk on. I wanted more to drink even though I knew it was bad for me.

"Seriously, you're drunk and soon you're not gonna feel so good"

He turned me around as I tried to struggle against his iron grip. Eventually, I gave up and let him help me to the car.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Blue"

I didn't really know what was happening, or what Blaine had even said, all I knew was that every time someone called me Blue, I wanted to throw up. Especially now, in my altered state, I couldn't handle it.

Twelve fifteen, twelve fifteen I repeated the pattern as my brain panicked. I lost control, and almost blacked out until I said;

"Stop calling me that"
I stopped dead in my tracks. We were only half way to the car when I spoke.

I spoke.

I surprised myself. My voice sounded rough like it hadn't been used in years, which it hadn't.

"What?" Just as shocked as I was, Blaine turned around, surprised. My eyes grew wide and I felt more words coming. Except, it wasn't words. It was vomit.