9

I felt gross. I  just puked all over the grass ten feet from Blaine's car. Not to mention, I just said something. I couldn't believe myself.

"Come on, lets go home, you can stay over"

"My name isn't Blue" I managed, slurring and still out of breath from losing everything inside of me.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

I tried to walk towards him, but the world was too wobbly. I fell to the ground.
I looked up at Blaine and felt tears well up inside me. I was about to tell him who I was, and I wasn't prepared for it.

"My name is Killian. Killian Flinn" my tongue was numb but the words burned it.

Blaine stopped moving and stared at me for a few seconds as he came to the realization.

"You... you... Oh my God, I'm so stupid"
Blaine ran his fingers through his hair, "you killed someone, and you've been in my house and my car, and ...my head"
He looked sick. He started to walk towards his car as a blubbering mess.

"She killed herself!" I yelled with everything in me. Tears stung my face as I stood again.

"What?" Blaine said confused as all hell.

"She jumped out the window, and I had to watch her!" I screamed now as I stumbled closer to him but as I was almost there, I tripped. Fully prepared to have a face full of dirt, I braced myself, only to feel arms around me; Blaine's arms.

He set me down gently in the grass and I opened my eyes to see him kneeling over me, watching me with utter confusion painted all over his face.
Tears still leaving tracks down my face.

"You didn't kill her?" I shook my head, "how do I know you aren't lying?" Blaine asked in all seriousness. His eyes full of something. It wasn't fury or anger, but pain and hurt.

I let out a sigh to compose myself, even though I was still dizzy and couldn't focus.

"I have her suicide note" I choked the words out, barely being able to say them. My chest felt hollow all of a sudden, like my heart died.

I fully expected Blaine to never speak to me ever again. But now, knowing the truth, he stayed.

I stayed at his house that night. I couldn't even see straight, everything was a dream. It was a dream I hoped I'd forget.

Blaine's fully sober self drove us home. He had had one drink in the two and a half hours we were at the party.

When we got to his place, the first thing I did was initiate a kiss. That was a pretty bold move for me,  rather dangerous one. I was walking on thin ice.

We had sat down on his couch, him helping me of course because I was too drunk to find my own way, excpet to his lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him to me.

"We can't do this right now" he said with a hand on my chest.

I frowned and dropped my hands in a whining manner.

"I won't do this when you're drunk, come on, I'll help you to my bed" he helped me up and to his bedroom, he assisted me under the covers, and turned to leave. I caught his hand in an attempt to pull him to the bed. I wanted him to stay with me.
I was surprised when he came down to the bed. I was still afraid I scared him off, but it was the alcohol taking over my body when my brain shut down.

Blaine took my glasses off of my face and set them on his night stand. He moved so he was sitting on the empty spot of the bed. I felt his warm hand against my cheek, as he pressed his lips to my forehead, then he leaned to my ear.

"Goodnight, Killian" he whispered, and I felt him lay beside me.

I waited a few minutes before I cuddled up to him.
This boy was special. He stayed even when he knew my worst secret, well, some of it anyways, and I threw up in front of him. If that doesn't speak to how special he is, then I don't know what does.

I felt Blaine pull me closer to him as he nuzzled into the back of my neck. I felt safe, which was a feeling I hadn't ever experienced. I wanted to soak up every moment of it before it got taken away.

------

The next morning was a rough one, for multiple reasons.

I woke up with a splitting headache, feeling I was going to die in spot.

Blaine wasn't next to me as I had hoped.
I reached over to the night stand for my glasses, and instead found water and aspirin.
I reached past and found my glasses. There was a smudge on them, so I used the shirt I was wearing to clean it.

Wait a second  I thought, I don't remember changing last night.

I sat confused for a couple seconds, but then gave up when I couldn't remember.
I took the pills and drank the water, then forced myself out of the bed.

Blaine was in the kitchen sitting at the table. He had coffee, and had set out a mug of hot tea for me opposite him.

"How do you feel?" He asked as he sipped his coffee, and I sat down.

I shrugged my shoulders in response.

"Come on, you don't get to go all quiet again after last night"
Blaine's face turned instantly to stone. I didn't know what he was talking about.

"You don't remember? Seriously?" I shook my head, then remembered something.

My eyes grew wide as I thought about what I had told him. I held my head in my hands as I tried to comprehend what had happened.

"I have some questions" I sighed and nodded, looking at him from the other side of the table.

"Why do they call you Blue?" I held up my wrist and showed Blaine the bracelet I always wore.

"Okay, now, I want you to talk to me. I know you can, so out with it."

His eyes seemed to change from anger to longing as he asked me. I simply shook my head and sipped my tea. I felt the emotion well up inside of me. I wasn't ready. I hadn't suffered enough from my mistake.

Six years I told myself.

"Bl-... Killian, please, I need to know." he stood up and sat in the chair next to me, and took my hand. He squeezed it, then looked down at the ground.

I exhaled and began,  "I-" my voice was caught in my throat. I cleared it and tried again.

"I- um, she ... " my voice cracked, and I stopped. I squeezed my eyes shut to keep the tears from spilling. I then felt Blaine's hands on my cheeks. I opened my eyes and the tears fell. He wiped them away and then kissed me. It was slow and passionate,  like he was trying to convince me to speak.

"Please, Killian"