chapter 5

Ried pov

the case we had is where people were getting kidnapped and killed with 3 stab marks to the face, one on the right eye one on the lip and last one down the check we had 1o minutes till we had still time to get on the jet so I decided to text Lisa to tell her.

Ried: Hey Lisa I'm just telling you that I'm not going to be home we have a case in Pennsylvania please tell mac that I love him and you if I don't answer I'm at work xxxx

Lisa: okay my baby thank you for telling me that you're not going to to be back today, I will tell Mac that you love him and please be careful and we love you xxxxx

looking at my phone I smile however I was brought back by Hotch saying let's brief it turned out the unsub keeps his victims for 1 week before killing them

( skip the case because I'm not that good at case writing hope you don't mind)

it's been 3 days since I've seen mama and dada what only thing that was going through my head was did mama and dada miss me or worried about me. Rossi was looking at me like I was a child I didn't notice till I felt my thumb was wet and I quickly take out my mouth feeling so stressed I felt my self slipping so I quickly get my go bag and pull out my blankie curled up on the plane seat and fell asleep as I started to come too from my little nap to see Rossi and Morgan looking at me in a worried shock I looked at them only to realize that we were the only 3 here according to Rossi I was having a night terror and during it that I was screaming mama and dada and crying so bad that Hotch had to ask the pilot to hurry up to get to the BAU when we get the BAU I see JJ crying and everyone hugging her well except me, Rossi and Morgan JJ looked up and saw me I guess because she came running up to me and hugged me like they were no tomorrow "I was so scared spencer I thought I lost you I felt so helpless when you were screaming it just killed me to look at you and know I couldnt do anything" she says crying her eyes out myself was just shocked all I could say was "hey im okey now" I could feel myself slipping into little space all I wanted was mama and dada looking at the time it was almost 12 am at night then I hear my phone go off it was a text from mama saying she is outside waiting for me I look at everybody and say to them I'm off they all look shocked because we just landed less than 5 minutes ago as I walked outside I see mama I ran up to her and hug her like they were no tomorrow and I know then I had fully slipped into little space when I got into the back of the car I just started crying next thing I hear was "hey baby boy why are you crying" so I told mama about the plane ride home and how I thought mama and dada didn't miss me she looked at me in shock that I thought that next thing I know we are at home mama gets out off the car and picks me up and puts me on her hip as she opened the door to the house I see all the lights were on as we walk though the house I see dada siting on the floor with papers on the floor to dada hasn't spotted me and mama. Mama put me on the floor and as I looked at her she gave the look telling me to scare dada so I started to crawl over behind dada and jumped onto his back giggling dada as I did it. Dada looked at me in happiness and hugged me so much mama look in ahhh as she took a photo next to this I remember was mama saying its time for bedie bys time.