Chapter 11

Reid pov

Waking up to see I was in a nursery but it wasn't mine and it definitely was not mine and Rossies' hotel room looking down I saw that my legs were strapped to the crib my first thought was to scream out loud but I know mama and dada won't come so I just lay there slightly crying it had been at least 1 hour then all of a sudden hearing a door open then someone saying "is daddy's little baby boy up" making me turn my head to see a very tall handsome muscular man looking at me with a very uneasy smile on his face making me feel scared like I was when I thought everyone in the bau would hate me for being a little quickly looking away so I don't have to face this man closing my eyes and just thinking of my friends and mama and dada hoping my team would look for me and find me as soon as they can.

Rossie pov

I was starting to get uneasy and worried it's 10:39 pm and Spencer still hasn't come back to the hotel room looking for the phone that I previously lost in my luggage finally finding it seeing that has a new message from Reid saying "someone is following..... as I read this message I know something bad has happened so me doing the only exercise that I do I run to Hotchs room knocking on his door more then a hundred times he finally answers I push him in the room and I can tell he is worried because of his facial expressions and all I can say it's my fault giving him my phone he reads the message and leaves the room about 5 minutes later he comes back with all of the team so now everyone is seeing me crying adult all the team give me a hug Hotch says "right we need to find Reid now" Morgan calling his babygirl then all of a sudden I get a call on my phone picking it up it was a police officer we were working with saying that one of his officers found one of our FBI baggers and all I could think it was Reids' so when I tell everyone we all rush to the SUVS and drive to the police station when we get their everyone goes into full detective mode we didn't care about the other case we only care about Spencer we even flow Garcia out here after she begged us to let her come over and help us.

How will this turn out comment on your ideas, please I would love to hear what you say.