chapter 24

Reid pov

Walking up to the sun shining through the window and slowly trying to sit up only to find out that that I'm in a bone-crushing hug looking down seeing it was Hotch and first thinking it was weird that Hotch was hugging me then looking down at my hand seeing the blanket that my mother gave me when I was going through a tough time making me think that I may have slipped and that's why im lying in bed with Hotch slowly getting up and walking to the bathroom to have a nice shower after having a warm shower I walked out into new clothes and ready to try a beat the day just to see both Rossie and Hotch all ready dress i was about to speak when Hotch says something I was not expecting "Reid this is going to be hard but we got her and no you are not talking to her" being shocked however just nodding getting in the car and meeting the team at the station see everyone acting sheepish around me so speak my mind "can you guys please stop acting weird around me what she's going to say is just going to make me feel worse anyway" making JJ ask "spence what do you mean she's going to make you feel worse" and I just say something that shocks the team "just wait she will give you the details " I say walking to the interveiw room two way mirror grabbing a sheet getting ready to watch the interview.

JJ's pov

Hotch told me and Emily we will be interviewing her, walking to the room seeing Spence sitting near the window I ask him a question "hey Spence are you sure you wanna watch this, Morgan and Hotch are watching to" with his response being "yeah I wanna watch" walking into the interview room seeing her sit up as she seeing both me and Emily she smiles and says "oh the girls are here to play how fun" I start the interview "right how do you know dr Spencer Reid" "ohh so he did become a little doctor well he's my ex or so to say" making Emily say" what do you mean so to say" "well I say so to say because I took his innocence" making me ask a question that I didn't what to ask "what do you mean you took his innocence" making her smile at me and then and the window saying "sorry Spencer im going to ruin your life your friends will hate you" then looking at me dead in the eye and saying "I'm guessing you're the closest to Spencer well I'm going to break your heart" with that being said she pulled her head closer to mine and said with a evil smile "i raped him for at least 2 years before he moved away" laughing and sitting down and just smiling making me and Emily look at the window and we got up and walked out the room just to see Morgan hugging a crying Spencer and a Hotch looking really mad.

Hi guys sorry for not updating anyway what would you like to see happen next I like reading your comments sorry for the terrible spelling see you soon xoxo cece