chapter 14

Reid pov

Trying my best not to feel small as this man put me in the pushchair wrapping me up in a blanket and giving me a teddy bear as I already had the pacifier in my mouth                                                                                                                                      "come on little man lets go see the animals"                                                                        he says with a cheerful grin on his face taking me out to the barn I see a girl looking at me as she walks up she says                                                                                  "hello sir is they anything i can help you with today"                                                      with his answer being "no thanks but how are you"                                                          she responds by saying "I'm good" she puts her hand in her pocket as he was distracted she pulled out a card that said SSA DAVID ROSSIE smiling at her and nodding my head to say that I understand then she says she has to run off to get her horse ready now I know they are coming for me so as he continues to show me the animals I see a little kitten remembering me of mama and dada I was about to cry but I saw a certain person in the corner of my eye then hearing 4 or more guns unlocking as the man turns me around and putting a knife to my neck saying                                                                                                                                          "move any closer and this boy gets it"                                                                                    now no longer feeling small I went into full FBI mode I slowly and quietly take of the locks of the pushchair as Hotch is telling him to put the knife down slowly pulling the knife from his hands and punching him in the face as he drops to the floor the team runs up to him as I get out I walk up to him he's looking shocked that I punched him saying                                                                    "mac and lisa are better at everything then you" him then blurting out " you know lisa and mac" I look at him and says very proudly "I am there little"then walking away and going to sit in the SUV I see them putting him into the police car all I could do was cry I was exhausted and I just wanted a hug not hearing the car door open and getting brought into a hug by the one the only Rossie as I hug him more he moves into the car and says "it's okey Spencer you can be little now uncle Rossie will help you till we get home" nodding I suck my thumb only for it be slapped away by Morgan giving me my real pacifier from my go bag falling asleep on Morgan the only thing I heard was a camera flash and someone saying aww waking up I see that I am being carried on to the jet as I was put down on a chair opening my eyes I see it was Morgan that was carrying me as everyone saw my eyes open all the girls ran or shall I say walked up to me pushing Morgan out the way to hug me just as the pilot says we are taking off now nothing much happens on the way home except that Morgan got milk on his shirt.

Long time no see tell me what you think about this chapter love cece xx