Chapter 19

This chapter was possible because a reader gave me this idea thank you. BangtanBoys1stClass

Reid pov

I was finally back at work but Lisa was still in New York meaning I haven't been able to talk to her and mac has been worried about me because I haven't been little ever since that thing with Rossie and that was more then 5 days ago walking into the bullpen seeing all my mates telling me we have a case as the case was in Quantico so we didn't have fly anywhere. As Hotch was telling us who we would be partnered with JJ and Emily, Morgan and Hotch, Rossie and I Wait me and Rossie, no that can't happen so i just looked at Hotch and said "NO ME NOT WORK WITH HIM HE-HE BAD" all thought i I was saying it in my head but no it turned out to be out loud to see every one hearing me but Hotch scared me and said with a very stunning voice "Spencer Reid go to my office and sit in the corner and i will come and get you when your time out is done now!!" me looking shocked and scared and walked to his office but when I walked into the office I didn't go and sit in the corner as he told me to I walked up to the wall that was full of bookshelfs and books as well as pictures and started to throw the books on the floor and I keep doing this till I heard the door being opened looking towards the door seeing a very angry and shocked Hotch making me fall onto the fall and kicking my legs out and having a full on tantrum making Hotch come in and locking the door saying "Spencer Reid I can't believe you have done this I said in the corner but no you throw all my books onto the floor that's it you are not helping on this case you are to put all my books back and before you say anything yes I am going tell mac and Lisa because I know for a fact Lisa is on her way home right now and will land in less then an hour I will bring you lunch bye".

with that said he locked the door so I couldn't get out as I stand there and thought what the hell have you done and the fact that I have never been in trouble with mac or Lisa making me cry and started to kick stuff as I picked up some of the books up and putting them on the shelves as I remembered where they went with having an identical memory helping me putting all the books back halfway through I hear the door unlock and seeing Hotch coming in with a plate and the case file "here is your lunch Reid and here we need your help but you sill are confined to this room look over it and text or call me to tell me what you found bye" and with that, he left but I still didn't do as I was told yes I put some off the books back but no I was not going to finish them I picked up my lunch that contained sandwiches a bag of chips and some fruit and I looked at it Inthrow it all over Hotchs' office and just looking over the case file seeing stuff the rest of the team didn't see texting Hotch was I saw them grabbing all of his pen and scribbling all over the file and the file then siting down in his chair falling asleep.

Next, the thing I know I'm being woken up by Hotch looking at me with fury in his eyes making me melt into his seat "LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE COME ON IM TAKING YOU HOME EVERY ONE HAS GONE HOME NOW COME ONE" standing up walking behind him quietly getting into the car as he buckled me in saying he doesn't trust me right now to do it myself as he drove I just stayed quiet and sucking me thumb and Hotch doing nothing about it I see that we were pulling to mamas and dadas.... I mean mac and Lisas Hotch getting out the car opening my door as he unbuckled my belt I just looked down stepping out the car seeing Hotch was already knocking on the door as mac opened the door seeing Hotch and me but what he said made my heart hurt "what has he done Spencer whenever you are have done something you just look at the floor" as I just stood there as Hotch told him everything looking a little bit upset seeing mac was mad and disappointed at me the same time telling me to come into the house and saying to Hotch sorry and thank you for telling me after he shut the door "why Spencer what happend baby tell me but first you need to be punished come on" he says and he grabs my hand and taking me upstairs into my nursery putting some teddies and my pacifier in my crib and then walking over to the wardrobe as I just stood there as he pulled out some pjs and then picking me up and laying me on the changing table and putting me in a diaper and the pjs then putting me in my crib I was just looking up at him "now little Spencer you are going to be in this room by yourself the baby monitor is on and you will be able to come out when mummy comes back from shopping I love you my little Spencer but this is what you deserve you better behave yourself tomorrow at work I will bring you bottles and food and once again daddy loves you a lot bye bye baby boy" he said then he left as soon and he left I bursted into tears making me get really tired grabbing my pacie putting it into my mouth and slowly sucking it and grabbing my stuffy and putting my blankie over me and before I fell asleep I remembered what dada said the moniter is on saying something in tears and a pacie in my mouh i said "baby Spencer is sowwy dada me wove wou night night" having said that I fell asllep not knowing if dada heard it ( to spencers luck mac did hear it and it melted his heart with sadness)

 I mean mac and Lisas Hotch getting out the car opening my door as he unbuckled my belt I just looked down stepping out the car seeing Hotch was already knocking on the door as mac opened the door seeing Hotch and me but what he said made my heart...

(The PJs Spencer's was wearing and some of the Teddie and pacifier)

Hey guys omg this is the longest chapter I've done tell me what you think and what you would like to see in this book again sorry for the spelling mistakes I do use a spelling checker but sometimes it doesn't want to work thanks for reading love cece x