Chapter 30

Reid pov
Being forced to sell my apartment was the last thing I wanted to do but here I am placing my extremely Frigala book collection into blank cardboard boxes that felt like they would fall apart if a single drop of water got on them. oh, what? how did I get here being forced to sell my home well it all started that day on a warm Saturday when I got called into the office.

Sitting on a nice leather chair next to Hotch and Rossie looking over the paper-based file while the other of my team had table's the only technology I have are a phone and laptop I mean why not just stick with book old school baby. So far they were 3 victims in the span of four weeks the unsub only keeps his victims for 48 hours and how he lets say takes their lives, is horrific with one blunt head trauma from the head wound the unsub used the blood of the victim to write the number of stab wounds the next victim will have and it only increased in numbers the last victim named Marc Green had 30 stab marks on his abdomen and the number 40 written on his peck in his blood wait did I just say that oh well at least it's not out loud "hey pretty boy what about pecks?" Morgan say making me jump back to reality "um sorry what did you say" I ask confusing everyone with JJ answering "you said something about pecks Spence" making my eyes widen in shock "i.i..i said that out loud i.im sorry" saying it with a stutter doesn't help one bit every one looking at me in shock because that's one thing dr Spencer Reid doesn't do is stutter just as Emily was about to speak up when thankfully Garcia came rushing in saying that been another murder and this one has 40 stab marks on her well that proves my theory then Hotch being the boss man says "Rossie and Reid you go to the crime scene and talk to the husband of the young lady, JJ and Emily you go to the mortary and see what the M.E had to say about the victim and Morgan and I will stay here and try a make a profile oh and Garcia look into the history of this victim wait whats her name?" making Garcia answer " her name is Ashlin Gray" with that being said everyone when their own way with me sitting in the black SUV with Rossie driving to the crime scene.

skip to where they find the killer I know I'm terrible

"rossie lookout" I scream as the masked male hit him over the head with a metal pipe as I quickly pull out my gun to point without seeing the unsub come right behind me and grab my arms making me drop my gun turning around and what I saw made my mouth drop it was JACK he was the killer what the hell shaking uncontrollably when jack dropped to the floor with a thud looking around seeing my team I came to my senses and I run and hid behind Hotch he hugs me tightly and ask who that was finally coming to my senses and told him everything about Jack he looked at me really upset and just says with a somewhat upset voice "god sake Spencer for someone so smart you are quite stupid now go wait in the car"

as soon as the door closes I just what do people call it I let go falling on the seats so no one could see a curled into a ball and just cried I believe I fell asleep because the next thing I know I'm in Hotchs' office with a banging in my head lying on his sofa with a blanket wrapped around me as I was just falling back to sleep when a voice spoke "you're awake how you feeling" the voice spoke just as I was about to speak I was picked up into someone's arms being cradled and two scared to me as the unknown male sat in the chair closing my eyes shut as I'm brought into a hug "it's okay little Spence it's me Hotch your safe let's go to the ball pit everyone wants to see the little baby of the group" Hotch say while getting up and walking out the door pushing my face deeper into his chest pulling my hand to my face and putting my thumb into my mouth just wanting to feel like the old me the tiny me the happy me feeling my body being moved whining and gripping with all my might griped on to Hotchs' suit shirt and said something that shocked everyone "NOOO dada stay with you" with my eyes full of tears with only looking at Hotch then with carefully force my hand out of my mouth and popped a pacifier into my mouth looking up seeing Rossie stocking my cheek smiling behind the pacifier "papa Rossie me wobe wou tooo much" making Rossie tear up then everything was a blur the only thing I really remember was Garcia yelling "the geniues baby is back"

That's my story with the last box packed looking at my phone seeing the only messengers that last one mac sent me made my heart swell and it goes as followed

I'm so happy for you Spencer and thank you for agreeing for letting me and Lisa be your babysitters we love you see you next month" sent 4 days ago

"come on Reid its time to go let's go home" "okay papa me coming are we going to get dada?" I asked papa Rossie with him saying "yes we are baby i mean he is getting you a surprise

THANKS FOR READING LOVE CECEC XXXXXX