chapter 12

Reid pov

Feeling myself being picked up and put me on what seemed like a changing table I feel him changing me all I could do was close my eyes and just let him do what he was doing after all that he picked me up and brought me downstairs and put me in a highchair by that time I opened my eyes because I didn't know what was happening to me as I sat there as he cooked and made a bottle looking out of the window seeing that we are on what lookes like a farm because I see animals and fields getting pulled back to reality the man said "if you are a good boy daddy will take you out to see the animals okay baby" looking up at him as he brings my food I decide to play along with it however still trying to not fall into little space but still acting like a baby he pulls up a chair and starts to feed me omelette and in the bottle was warm milk as he was feeding me I see a photo with him and two very familiar faces it was mama and dada after I finished the food I pointed to the photo asking him who they are he stands up and brings the photo closer to me to see it and it was definitely mama and dada pointing to them as for asking who they are I was still scared to speak as if he know what I was saying he starts to tell me a story "oh they was my friends but then they married and left me all because they didn't wanna be my pet/littles anymore just because they felt like they were being forced to do a lot of stuff they didnt wanna do so yeah we fellout but I keep this because they were the first people I met who liked me for me and plus I wanna kill them so badly" he said so calm I just looked shocked at him but he just shrugged it of and picked me up and put me in a play pen and sat next to me but outside of the playpen then he says "baby boy can you say daddy then I will give your pacifier and teddy then we will get outside I decide to try so I can see where I am as well I kinda need that pacifier for stress or I will end up hurting myself or put myself in danger so with all my might and strength I tried to speak "d..d...d..da...da..dad"

"come on baby say daddy"

"dadd....daddy" there I said it now where is my shit

"well-done baby boy okay here's your stuff now let's get you into your pushchair and then we can go outside so you can see what daddy does for a living okay baby" as he gives me the stuff he promised I put the pacifier in my mouth and started to suck on it making him ask "baby boy are you already a little?" making me unknowing nod that makes him smile and say " then you are now my little, little bug now let's go and see the animals"

Hi me again yeah 2 uploads in a week shocking I know but I'm going through some stuff and I'm trying to get my mind off it as well college gave me a week off because of it so yeah and I feel like if I write I feel a bit better then hurting myself so yeah I'm probably write more tonight and tomorrow so yeah love cece xoxo