chapter 8

Reids pov

Waking up I see that I'm in the living room not in my nursery looking around I see that I'm alone but I hear what I think are mama and dada laughing but then I hear someone's voice that I know but never heard it in mama and dadas house it was JJs voice I quickly fake being asleep as I hear footsteps coming to the room I overheard someone saying "awww look at the little pretty boy" now knowing Morgan was with them all of a sudden I feel myself that I need to sneeze I was trying my hardest to not sneeze but next thing I know I sneeze making my eyes open as I blinked my eyes are met with 5 sets of eyes on me I didn't know what to do so I just looked at dada and put my arms up signalling I wanted to be picked up as dada was picking me up I could see Garcia smiling like there were no tomorrow I didn't speak because I felt like I was younger then 1 what did dada call it baby space something like that but I didn't care because Morgan shook something in front of my eyes that made a rattle sound making all my attention to that I didn't know what was happing around me but the next thing I know I was in someone's muscly arms sucking on someing soft with my eyes closed as I opened my eyes I see that I was in Morgans' arms sucking his tshirt I made eye contact with him and he just gave me a big smile I just stared at him all of us were silent until my tummy began to rumble making me blush and hide under Morgans' arms then all of a sudden I'm being picked up I see that mama was taking me to the kitchen with everyone following us then mamma put me in my highchair and out of nowhere I get hugged from the back seeing it was Garcia I giggle because she was tickling me making her smile then I see mama coming over to us holding a bottle making me trying to grab it mama picks me up and holds me while feeding me my milky as dada was talking to everyone else as I finished my milky I get hugged by everyone because they were saying they have to go because of a case they have me waving goodbye I look at mama and dada as they share a kiss looking so happy I whined because I was being left out mama and dada looked at me and smiled and said " is our little sugar cube being left out well lets change that shall we" then mama and dada smothered me with kisses some on my cheeks and some on my lips after all that happen mama and dada kissed me goodnight and tucked me in my crib and left me to sleep.

Sorry I was inactive I'm just a bit busy and for the spelling errors I'm going on a trip on Monday till Wednesday so I won't be able to upload see you soon.