chapter 6

Reid pov

It happened again I had the nightmare everyone in the FBI finding out I'm a baby and mama and dada abandoned me and then me being all alone next thing I know I'm being brought out off my dream by being picked up by mama shushing me and slowly rocking me I eventually calm down and looked around the room I was in mama and dadas room looking around I spot mama and dada looking at me worriedly all I could do was hug them like they were no tomorrow I tried to speak but it was like I couldn't speak all that was coming out was babbles then I heard dada say "he must of had a bad dream and that must of put him in baby space I reckon he's feeling about 5 months old I just looked at dada and smiled then looked at mama all off a sudden my belly started to rumble and I just looked at mama because I didn't know what was gonna happen that's when it happened , mama lift up her PJ top and put my mouth to her boob and told me it's milky time so I started to suck on mama I stayed like that for like 5 to 10 minutes I don't know why but I felt connected to mama by this and I didnt want it to stop when mama pulled me away I whined and put onto someones shoulder it was dadas and we were walking downstairs and when we got to living room I was placed in a bouncy like chair I looked at up at dada and he was looking at me smiling and spoke "dada has to do some paperwork my desk is in the corner over there and mama is going to be cleaning the house and you baby boy you are going to play in your baby bouncy you can move around in it to now heres your pacifier now be a good boy" after he finished saying what he had to say he walked to his desk and started to work and I started to bounce up and down it was fun then I heard the door open looking up I saw mama walking in only wearing a button up shirt and some shorts I didn't know I was smiling until I went to suck on my pacifier and bit my lip and I started crying mama saw me and walked up to me and crouched down to my level and picked up my pacifier and put it on the table and then opened a draw and pulled out a new pacifier and plopped it into my mouth with a bump making me giggle and she left to start cleaning as the time went on I felt more and more tired then I heard a phone ring looking up I see it dada with my phone answering it my eyes grow bigger as I try to get to dada I hear him saying "he can't take the phone right now he's busy being daddys baby boy" just as he said that I started to cry then I heard someone on the phone saying " is that pretty boy when the hell is my best friend crying" and dada says " oh he's okey he just needs his nap and milky time from his mummy he will talk to you later goodbye Morgan " as I heard that I started crying my eyes out what is Morgan gonna say on monday next thing I know I see dada slowly walking to me and his face worried picking up and rocking me then mama walked in worried as hell but nothing stopped me crying all I was thinking was Morgan is gonna hate me for this I slowly calmed my tummy started to giggle and mama took me from dada and sat on the chair and made me sit on her lap she opened up her shirt up and I began to suck from mama and I stayed like that for a good 10 minutes next thing I know I'm in my crib and it's Monday morning mama helping me get ready for work then I decided to drive myself to work when I get there I see everyone at there desks as I walked to my desk I see Morgan he looks at me and smiles at me next thing I know I fall over my own feet and hit my head and the thing I do next shocked every one I started crying so loud thank god no one else besides my team was here.