Relax

Stephen's P.O.V.

"Anthony?" I lightly knock on the door

I only hear a faint "yeah?" in return and the water turn on. I slowly open the door. He's standing there, bathtub being prepared by a sweat covered Tony.

"Mind if I join you?" I ask.

He looks back at me with a small smile. "Not at all."

I see him add bubbles scented with rose petal. I always smelt it faintly on him when we were close, it smelled sweet, something hidden unless you were close to him.

Once the bath is filled with warm-hot, rose scented water and bubbles, we start to get undressed. I looked at Tony, waiting to see what he would do with his ring. He kept it on, so I keep mine on. We started to go in.

It was hotter than I expected, at first I wanted to get out, but seeing that Tony was enjoying it, I put myself in deeper.

I kept my arms, head and neck above water, mimicking Tony's position. I hold is left hand, rubbing his ring.

"Hey." I say.

Tony looks up and hums in response.

"I'm sorry, Anthony. I didn't want you to have to work on our honeymoon." I say softly.

He smiles softly at me, "You didn't ruin it. Plus, it's our job; protecting the good no matter the cost. Even if it means losing a day on your honeymoon."

I smile back at him. He somewhat crawls ontop of me, more so straddling, and rests his arms around my shoulders. My hands place themselves on his hips.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say.

We meet eachother halfway and share a kiss. It was filled with much love from him, so I kissed back with just as much.

Tony deepens the kiss, or tries to, by licking my lips. I don't let him in, I wait a little before shoving my tounge into his mouth. Our tounges dance until I gain dominance, allowing me to explore his mouth again and carefully flip so I'm on top.

Tony gets handsy, his hands flowing up and down my chest and back. Before he goes any lower, I grab is hand and look at him.

"Slow down there, Anthony. We still have another two weeks. Why not take it slow?" I smirk.

Tony smirks back, "Alright then, just remember, we need to to lock the door."

"Why?" I ask, "Nobody's even here."

"Yeah, but I still have that fear that Peter's going to walk in on us. Again." He says. "And I know we were just kissing, but he could've seen something more."

"Alright, whatever you want, as long as your happy." I say.

We kiss again, this one filled with just as much love, but more passion and hunger. I slip my tounge in and explore his mouth again. He fights back with his tounge, trying to earn dominance back. I let our tounges dance and let him come close to getting his dominance, but I quickly take back over.

I move my kisses down his jawline, following down his neck, stopping from time to time to nip.

"H-hey." He says softly, putting a hand on my shoulder and slightly pushing me away.

"Yeah, are you okay?" I ask quietly.

"The water, it's getting cold." He says.

I smile at him and we get out. Before we continue, I make sure to lock the doors. I want to make sure my new husband is comfortable, no matter what.

>·<

I just wanted to make a quick thank you! The book is doing really well and it couldn't of happened without you, so thank you! I love you!