Thanksgiving

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Peter knocked on the cold door, shivering slightly. He picked back up the hot tray of mashed potatoes, soaking up the warmth. He smiled at his aunt May who was next to him, she smiled back.

"I guess I don't have to ask," she says "You excited?"

Peter nods, "Yeah, though, I hope Mr. Stark didn't make any of the food."

May looks at Peter in confusion, "Why's that."

Peter chuckles nervously, staring at the top of the front door, "He's uh, not exactly the best chef."

Just as Peter finished his sentence, the door swings open.

"I am the most amazing chef ever! Don't let this child fill you with lies! "

Peter smiles widely, disregarding the man's comment. "Mr. Stark!"

"Hey kid!" Tony smiles. The two exchange a big hug.

Tony looks at May, smiling warmly, "Come in, no doubt you're freezing!"

"Oh!" May walks in, hugging Tony from the side, kind of awkwardly, "Thank you so much Tony."

The new guests hang up their coats and other stuff and follow Tony, he leads them into the living room, where a bunch of people are mingling.

"Well, make yourselves at home, go ahead and start chatting, if you'd like. The foods still getting prepared, snacks and drinks are over at that table." Tony smiles.

"Wow! Who's cooking?" Peter asks.

"Clint and his family all volunteered to cook, so, you don't have to worry about it being burnt." Tony chuckles.

"So, kid, if you'd like, introduce you aunt to everyone, really it's up to her, but enjoy yourselves."

Tony leaves the two to fend for themselves.

"So.. Who'd you like to meet first?" Peter asks excitedly.

May glances around the room, "Oh... Well.. I don't know. It's all very overwhelming."

"Here, I know just who you should meet."

After introducing May to a good bunch of the superheros, Peter brought her to his most favorite.

"And Aunt May, you of course know, Mr. Stark." Peter says.

The billionaire turns around, still smiling from his previous conversation.

" Hi, again, how're you enjoying the party?" Tony asks.

"It's great!" May says, honestly.

"Yeah! It really is wonderful, I'm surprised you got most of everyone here!" Peter chimes in.

"Yeah, me too. Did Peter introduce you to everyone?" Tony asks.

"Oh, yeah, just about. It's kind of overwhelming." May chuckles.

"Oh? Well, don't worry about that. Most of us come from humble beginnings." Tony says.

"Yeah, like uh, Mr. Barton, Aunt Nat, they all weren't born with greatness. Mr. Steve., uh.. Doctor Strange, they all came from, not bad places, but uh, lower places I guess you could say." Peter says.

"Wait, uhm, Doctor Strange... He sounds familiar." May speaks up.

"Wait, have you not met Doctor Strange?" Peter asks.

May blushes out of embarrassment, "N-no."

"Really?" Tony says, looking at Peter, "I feel like after me, he'd be the first one Peter would introduce you to."

"Really? Why so?" May says.

"Well he's my husband!" Tony exclaims.

May turns red as Tony walks away, trying to find his husband.

"Peter!" May says pulling her nephew close.

"What?" Peter asks.

"I didn't know he was married!" May lowers her voice more, "Or gay!"

Peter chuckles, "Oh.. Did I not mention that?"

"Found him!" Tony laughs.

Tony walks up to the family and along side hime, a tall man. May couldn't help but notice how high his cheekbones are, and his facial hair. Almost similar to Tony's. Both of them were matching, not exact, but subtle hints.

"And I presume you're May, Peter's aunt?" He extends his hand.

"Y-yeah, and you must be Mr. Strange?" May shakes his hand.

"-Doctor Strange."

"Oh right, sorry." May chuckles. "So, how long have you and Tony been married?"

"Oh, for about, what is it? Five years?" Stephen says.

Tony nods. Tony wraps his arm around Stephen's waist while he rests his arm along Tony's shoulder.

"Oh wow! How exciting!" May says.

"Yeah, you wouldn't believe how long it took for us to start dating, all because he was afraid to tell me." Tony jokes.

"Well, to be fair, you were dating someone during the times so, I wasn't sure if I should have told you then." Stephen chuckles.

"Wait, Tony, who were you dating, if you don't mind me asking?"

Tony points to someone, "Steve, but uh, kinda didn't work out."

"Something about him being in love with someone else." Stephen smiles.

Tony punches Stephen in a joking matter, not actually hurting him. Peter laughs as he joins in, joking how he knew the entire time. They later get all called in to start eating and after that, say what they're thankful for.

After leaving, May starts thinking out loud to Peter.

"You know, I still can't believe that after all this time, Tony and Stephen were together, I mean, from all the stories everyone's shared, you'd think they hate each other." May says.

"They did," Peter says, "At first. But now.. It's crazy, I mean, now they'd die, in a split second, for each other."

May looks at her nephew when they finally park.

"Peter, I'm so thankful for you." May smiles.

Peter smiles back, "I'm thankful for you, too."

-=+=-

Hiya,

I had no idea where I was going with this but it's here now. Happy Thanksgiving, sorry for not posting for a while.

See you later, lovelies!