Kidnapped Part One

Tony's P.O.V.

"AhH!" I groan.

The ringing in my ears continue. How much did I drink last night?

I open my eyes. I'm not in my room. Im not even in my bed! I'm on a chair. Correction: tied to a chair. I can feel the ropes around my wrists and ankles.

There's no light. Not even one of those hanging lightbulbs.

"Okay! Look, I know you're in the room! I've been through this before! The uh.. The whole kidnapping thing. I can give you whatever you want."

"Hello?" A faint voice says.

"Hello?" I call back.

"Who are you?" The guy asks.

"Wait? You really don't know who I am? Not even by voice?" I ask.

"Hey, sorry I don't recognize someone's voice out of the billions of people in the world."

"Wait, wait! Say something like that again?"

"Like what?"

"Like... Rude. Or-or something sassy or snarky?"

"Uh, kay?"

There's a small pause.

"How would that help? Asking me to say something sassy? Really, Tony, how would that-"
"Wait... Tony?"

"Stephen?" I ask hopefully.

"Tony! Yes! Oh, thank goodness it's you!"

"Stephie! I can't believe you got kidnapped too! But... Why?"

"I don't know. I mean, you, I understand but me? I have nothing! Well, except you."

"Oh no."

"Yeah... We're probably going to be tortured."

"Yeah. No magic, I presume?"

"Uh.... Yeah, no magic."

"Damn."

I try my secret handblaster that's a part of my watch. But it's gone. How would they even know that? Nobody exceept my friends know about that..

"Could you stop talking already?"

"Steph, what was that?" I ask.

"I think you mean who.." He responds.

"What?" I say.

"I didn't say anything." He says.

"Then who was that?" I ask.

"Wow, Stark, you're supposed to be one of the most brilliant people allive. Can't even recognize you friend's brother's voice?"

"L-loki?" I ask.

"Ah, there he is." Loki says.

"Loki? Why are you here?" Stephen sks him.

"Hmm, you'd think I'd know? I was kidnpped too! I have no idea how, but I was." He says.

"Okay, everyone calm down! We were all just kidnapped, okay?" I yell over them.

"You're right. How do we get out of here?" Stephen ask.

"I don't think we can. I'd know these restrains from anywhere. They cancel out my magic, and according to you're previous conversation, yours too, Stephen." Loki explains.

"Okay, we're all really intelligent. Let's try to find out whoever did this, why they did it, and how we can get out." I suggest.

They both agree with me and then it goes quiet.

My brain turns and twists, but I can think of anything. There's no way I can get out of these ropes, and Stephen and Loki are restrained from their magic.

A couple minutes pass by.

"So... Anyone got anything." I ask.

"No." Steph and Loki say in unison.

"Crap." I mutter.

I hear loud clunking noise to the left of. Wow, took them long enough to make their grand entrance.

I look around. On thhe other side of the room there's a small light. It seems so far away.

Now there are more cluncking noise, all in a row.

It gets brighter and brighter.

Oh my gods, this is an enourmous room. And it's so bright.

I see Stephen and Loki and I start freaking out. They're both laid on their stomachs, tied to inclined bench or something. Their hands are infront of them, but above them, the shackles are connected to the ceiling.

"Oh god, Stephen, are you okay?" I ask.

He shifts in his spot, "Yeah.. My arms are getting tired though."

"Loki, what about you?" I ask.

Loki seems to be studying the shackles.

"Not to alarm you, but I've seen these types of restraints before. It's obvious they dampen powers, but also they're the kind you need a special key for you to get out." Loki tells us.

"What? "Special key?" What does that mean?" I ask.

"These are from Asgard. So whoever is doing this, they're either from Asgard, or have a connection with someone who's from it." Loki informs.

"Okay, well, do any of you know anybody who has connections to Asgard, probably hates all of us, knows us well enough to be able to drug us or take us out somehow, and has access to a place like this?" Stephen asks.

"Uh, litteraly any of the other Avengers." Loki rolls his eyes.

"What? None of them would do this. Not this extreme." I say, getting a little protective.

"Think of what Stephen just said! Do the Avengers have connections to Asgard? Yes." Loki says.

"Okay, but-"

"Do they hate all of us? I mean, I'm definitely hated, Stephen isn't exactly the most kind to all of them, and you.. Well, they have no reson to hate you. And whoever it is probably doesn't like the fact that you two are together, which is just a hunch but I wouldn't be surprised."

"Loki-"

"Oh, and guess what? They all know us! You all live in a freaking home together! You all are best friend with my brother! So they all know us pretty well, we all trust them so they'd be able to drug us or take us out!"

"Loki! That's insane! None of our friends would do that!" I tell him.

"Really? Our friends? They hate me! They all hate me! You all do! I can barely even get Clint to look at me!" Loki yells.

"Loki, that's not true-"

"Really, it's not? You haven't noticed that everytime I enter the room how quiet it gets?  And when I try to interact with the group they avoid eye contact, or me all together? Or how they look at me like I've killed half the universe?"

Loki looks down.

"Even my own brother dispises me. I've messed up so many times.."

"Loki, are you kidding me? Thor adores you! And everyone is really trying to-"

"Shut up." Stephen interupts.

"Excuse me?" I say in disbelief.

"Sorry- just, there's someone coming!" He says.

"Welp, we're all gonna die." Loki mumbles.

A door behind me, or that's what it sounds like, opens up. The footsteps that follow are heavy, and loud, I'm assuming millitary boots, or something like them.

I look at Stephen, his face is just pure shock. Loki's is too, and all I can think is "He was right".

-=+=-

Date Posted: August 31st, 2019

Part Two will come out in one or two days.