Patient, Doctor

Happy holidays ^-^

So um sorry for dissapearing im probably gonna do it again tho lol

Also, spell checking? Who's they??

3rd Person's P.O.V.

"Tony?"

"mmm-?"

"D-Doctor? Can I get a Doctor in here please?"

Tony slowly opened his eyes and sits up quickly, unaware of his surroundings. Starting to panic he tries to get out of the bed until his eyes land on Pepper, whos tearing up and smiling, saying calming things to him.

"P-Pep? Wh- what-?"

"Sh, shh-" Pepper caresses his cheeck, "You were testing a suit and it failed, you hit your head and I don't really know what happened."

Pepper laughs shakily, "The next thing I know I was getting calls that you had been rushed to the hospital and you had some brain trauma or something- heh- I- I'm not really sure."

"Alright Mr. Stark, you're looking much better it seems. Good." Tony's attention turns to a tall man in scrubs.

"Y-yeah." Tony lifts his hand to his head lightly touching the stiches and feeling dizzy.

"Good. So you seemed to have suffered some penetrating trauma to you're left arm and blunt force trauma to the head, which wasn't too extreme. We stiched up your arm and head, which will leave a scar but it wont be too bad." The man doesnt look up from the clipboard.

Tony just stares.

"I'll go get you some water alright Tony?" Pepper smiles and walks out the room.

"I- uh- I feel kind of dizzy." Tony says.

Stephen sets the clipboard down and looks at the other male.

"Yes, that might be a side affect to your pain medication. I'd say rest and hydrate and you should be out of here, best case scenario, today." Stephen gives a small smile.

"Okay.. Is that why I'm feeling a little.. Uppity?"

"Hm. Follow my finger." Stephen walks next to Tony and lifts a finger. He moves it left to right and Tony moves his head.

"Follow with your eyes. Keep your head still."

"Oh."

Tony listens and follows his finger.

"Yeah you should be fine. Woozy is better than pain, in my opinion."

"Is it weird that am finding you odly atractive." Tony blurts out.

Stephen eyes him and writes more onto the clipboard.

"Like seriously, you are very handsom."

"Mr. Stark you aren't thinking straight, your medication is making you a little... Loopy."

"You bet I'm not thinking straight."

Stephen ignores the comment. Tony lays back down onto the bed.

"Hey doc I think there's something bothering my stiches.

"Oh? Here, let me take a look." Stephen walks over and bends over to get a close look at Tony's injury.

And in a swift movement Tony grabs the collar of Stephen's shirt and pulls him to a kiss.

Stephen in a short state of shock, freezes up. But he melts and kisses back until that small shock overcomes him and he pulls away. He touches his lips and stares at Tony, who has a devilish smirk plastered across his face.

"Okay I'm back Tony, how are you feeling?" Pepper asks, two cups of water in hand.

"I am feeling impeccable." Tony says, still smirking at his doctor.

"Good. Good." Pepper smiles and hands Tony a cup as he sists

"Alrighty," Stephen clears his throat and turns around, "I'll send a nurse in here to get paperwork done. And you just page me if something happens."

"Okay, Thank you so much Doctor Strange." Pepper smiles gratefully.

"Yeah um.. No problem." And with that Stephen leaves the room.

Tony smiles at Pepper, "Well, he seems very nice."

---

Sorry about the ending i forgot how writing works