Three

Regina's POV

I wake up and it's been a whole week since Dr Hopper told me to go see this defense thing. I don't know how to feel. What if she's not here today? Will there be a male coach. I just. I'm scared. I get up and go into my closet. I sigh. What do I wear? I can't walk around in leggings that's for sure. I'm supposed to have a session with him but I'm going to the Swan Defense place. I'm supposed to see Miss Emma Swan. She owns the place. I grab a tote bag and put black leggings and a black long sleeve athletic shirt. I went and bought some clothes. All long sleeve and covering my bum. Why does athletic wear have to be so tight? What about people who don't want that? I leave my hair down and curly from yesterday. I don't put on any makeup but that's okay. I brush my teeth and pass on eating. I already feel sick about this class. No need to throw up. I grab two waters. After I pack my bag I put on blue jeans with black sneakers and a black blouse. Nothing too fancy but not too casual either. I put in small stud earrings because I want to put on some type of jewelry and my charm bracelet. After the stuff happened my father gave me the charm bracelet and somehow it makes me feel safe. I don't know how but just thinking how daddy always protected me as a little girl. Just makes me feel better. I get into my car it's around 12. An hour or so drive and I should get there about 1 something. Early one thought not almost 2. I take the drive which wasn't too bad and I get out. 'Swan Defense' I read the bold letters and then the smaller ones. 'To make you feel safe' That's cool. I walk in and there's a woman at a desk.

"HI how can I help you?"

"I'm looking for Emma Swan if she's in today."

"Oh I don't know if she's in today. I think it's her day off. But let me check." I nod and stand there awkwardly and nervously.

"Hi Emma you're still here. There's a woman looking for you." There's a pause and I'm guessing the woman is talking back.

"Okay I'll send her."

"Her office is down the hall to the left. It will say 'Owner Office' on the door. I hope you get what you came here for."

"Thank you." I walk away and follow the directions. Wasn't too hard. I knock and I hear a come in. I open the door and I see a young woman with blonde hair and green eyes looking at me.

"Regina Mills?"

"You know me?"

"Dr Hopper called me. I hope I can be any help." I nod.

"Would you like to close to door so we can talk or it can stay open whatever you'd like." She says sweetly. She doesn't seem like she would hurt me. But most people don't. I close the door slightly, leaving it cracked and sit down at the chair in front of her desk.

"I'm Emma Swan. I own Swan Defense what kind of classes would you like to take?"

"I don't really know what I'm looking for. Dr Hopper said to come here because defense training might be good for me."

"Well start with basic Defense 101. Would you like to start today?"

"Sure"

"There's a class in half an hour with Ruby Lucas. One of my instructions with men and women is that okay?"

"No." I say nervously.

"Is there a problem?"

"The uh.... the men." I look down.

"Hey hey it's okay. We want you to be comfortable. I'm just asking just incase you want an all woman's class. Is that okay with you?"

"Is there a one on one? I don't feel comfortable around groups of people right now."

"Yes there is."

"Could I do that?"

"Of course."

"Is there an opening today?"

"I actually do them myself. And I'm off today." I frown.

"But I think I can do it."

"No don't make me stop you from your day off."

"No it's fine. I don't have plans for today. Maybe getting drunk but this sounds like more fun than a terrible hangover in the morning." I chuckle smiling.

"Thank you."

"Of course Dr Hopper said you needed this and I'm more than happy to help."

"What did he tell you about me?" I ask.

"Oh nothing personal. Just your name and that you've been hurt and this could possibly help you a lot. I don't know what happened to you and I don't care what happened to you. I'm here to help you protect yourself. That's all I want to do. I just want to help you feel safe."

"I-I was uh... I was molested. Four times."

"Oh my god."

"I don't tell people that. I don't know why I just told you that. I'm really sorry."

"No it's okay. I'm a great listener too." I laugh slightly.

"How about you head to the girls locker room. It's right down the hall next to the men's and I'll give you a key to get in they're locked, only members and women with the key can get in. There's showers there and you can change if you'd like."

"Okay."

"I'll get that key for you."