Five

Regina's POV

I'm meeting up with Emma again today. We've been texting a little throughout the week. Like everyday. We talk about nothing, just asking more questions and stuff. Getting to know one another a little. I put on leggings and I look in my closet. I put on a short sleeve black shirt. I look in the mirror and I shake my head. I can't wear this. Too much. I thought maybe today I could but I just can't do it. I can't believe I'm scared to wear shirts. How pathetic can I get? I put on a grey long sleeve shirt and head there. It's a little to hot but it will have to work. I get out and walk to her office. I knock before entering and hear her say "Come in."

"Hey Regina." She's not even looking at me. How? Uh.

"How did you know it was me?"

"Just guessing." I nod and she stands up already in her workout clothes. She's wearing blue gym shorts and a black sports bra. Wow abs.

"Come on." I follow her into the private room and then we start stretching.

"How has your week been?"

"You've been texting me all week. You know how it's been."

"Smart-ass. I meant Overall." I giggle.

"Oh uh... it's been fine."

"You're lying."

"How'd?"

"Superpower. Don't lie to me. You know you can trust me. Please."

"I was going to wear a short sleeve too today and then I got scared."

"Regina-"

"I'm just scared."

"You don't have to be."

"I know. But I am."

"It's okay. It's normal for anyone who's been through what you've been through."

"Yeah I guess."

"Regina it's okay to be scared. But I just want to tell you. Hiding your body isn't going to stop someone from hurting you. You're beautiful. No doubt about that but people will do whatever they want. Who cares what you look like. You're a body in a bed for someone. But I promise to try and make you feel safer."

"Thank you."

"Alright we'll try something different today."

"Okay."

"So when it first happened. How did they get you?"

"Emma-"

"Don't go into detail. I would never make you do that. Just how they were able to get you away from people seeing."

"He um.... He picked me up and covered my mouth. From behind and took me into an alley." I whisper.

"I'm sorry."

"No no it's fine."

"Do you mind?" She asks looking at me. Oh she's asking to touch me.

"Um no." She steps behind me and I stay calm it's just Emma. It's just Emma.

"You sure. I don't want to scare you."

"I'm fine."

"If you're not tell me. I never want to scare you. I won't hurt you."

"I trust you." She picks me up and then sets me down. She's getting used to my weight.

"What did you do?"

"I tried to scream and kick. It was too hard. He was... too strong. Or I was too little. Either way, I could get away."

"So use your elbows okay? Push them backwards as hard as you can." I pick her up holding her tight and she tries to move.

"You're too strong I can't move Emma."

"Again." I sigh and she picks me up again and I push hard.

"See better."

"Not good enough."

"You won't hurt me but if it was real you would be trying harder than that."

"Yeah I would."

"You're doing great Regina."

______
Emma's POV

We work on this for three days straight and it's my day off and I'm
meeting up with Regina.

Regina❤️- What time should I be ready and what do I wear?

Me- I think you'll look gorgeous in anything

Regina❤️- That's very sweet but not the answer I was looking for

Me- Jeans and a cute shirt

Regina❤️- Where are you taking me?

Me- Somewhere fun and then somewhere else

Regina❤️- Come on Emma

Me- Just something nice and no heels!

Regina❤️- What?

Me- Sneakers Regina

Regina❤️- Fine

Me- I'll be there in an hour

Regina❤️- I won't be ready in one hour

Me- It's fine

Regina❤️- Now I have to get ready bye!

I smile and shake my head. I put on jeans and a white plain shirt. I put on white vans and then put my hair in a low ponytail. I brush my teeth and then drive to Regina's. She sent me her address. I pull up to a white nice house and then I get out and knock on the door. It opens and I see Regina. I smile and she lets me in.

"Not ready yet?"

"No." I laugh and follow her upstairs to her room. We get to her room and she sits at her vanity and does her hair. She's curling her hair. She's wearing blue ripped jeans with a light purple shirt showing a little bit of her flat stomach with white sneakers. I get behind her setting my hands on the vanity and I lean down.

"You look very cute today." She says looking at me through the mirror.

"Thank you beautiful."

"I'm not beautiful."

"That's a damn lie."

"Sure."

"You are beautiful Regina."

"Thank you Em."

"Em?" I tease and she blushes. I'm a bit of a flirt with her.

"Sorry."

"No it's cute." She turns to me and her face is really close to mine. I lean in and she backs up.

"I'm kidding." I laugh.

"You better be." I lean in again and she almost falls off the chair. With my quick reflexes I set my hand on her back and she looks up at me nervously. Okay no more teasing. For now😉