Six

Emma's POV

I drive to a bowling alley and I look over at Regina as I park.

"Bowling?"

"Nervous?"

"Yeah. I've never bowled. At least I don't remember and there's a lot of people."

"I'll teach you and I'm right here, the whole time." She nods and I lean in again. She turns her head away and I laugh. She's so cute.

"You're rejecting me. I'm hurt."

"I'm sorry." She says patting my cheek and I smile. I get out and run around to get her door. I give her my hand and she takes it stepping out the car. I close the door too.

"Chivalry isn't dead?" She asks.

"I'm super nice. Don't be mean." She giggles and I smile widely at her.

"Oh how sweet, look at them John. You two are such a lovely couple." A woman around our age says. I'm guessing her husband next to her because they are holding hands.

"Oh we are friends." I say.

"Shame." Regina blushes and I walk away with her. Her small hand still in mine. We walk in and up to the desk.

"Hi would you like to bowl?" What else would we be here for?

"Yes we'll play two games for now."

"Shoe size?"

"7." I say.

"5." Regina says and I look at her to see her blushing cutely.

"Tiny."

"I'm not tiny" She pouts and I smile as the lady hands us the bowling shoes. I pay and we head to lane 9. I put in our names as 'big' and 'tiny' Regina looks up adorably.

"Emma." She whines and I smile.

"It's true." She gives me a cute mad face and goes to the little keyboard thing. She changes the names and I stand behind her wrapping her arms around her waist.

"You scared me." She says breathing heavily. I move in closer and she relaxed a little.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to."

"No, I-I like this."

"Good, so tiny."

"Meanie."

"It was a joke."

"I didn't find it funny."

"Cheer up." I smack her ass she and she gasps giving me a look. I smirk and she puts her shoes on. I grab the lightest ball for Regina and a cute blue ball for me. I get Regina a pink one and I post on my instagram story. I never post who I'm with just the things I do. I start and I hit 7. I hit two more and then it's Regina's turn.

"Emma." She whines cutely and I smile. I grab the ball for her and walk to where she's supposed to stand. She stands next to me and I put the ball in her hands.

"Oh it's heavy."

"We've been working on the weights." I say.

"Em." I smile and she groans. I pull her arm back and she throws it. It goes in the gutter and I laugh.

"It's not funny."

"I'm sorry. Okay aim for the pins."

"What do you think I'm doing?" She says whining.

"Okay okay. Try again." She goes and hits four. She turns around jumping and wrapping her arms around me. I laugh and wrap my arms around her waist holding her close.

"I did it!"

"Okay my turn." I say laughing. She lets me go and we keep bowling. After an hour we go stop to eat.

"Have to seen Dr Hopper?" I ask.

"No but I did have a phone call with him."

"What did he say?"

"That it seems like I'm less scared and happier since I start classes with you." She says blushing.

"You're happier?"

"You make me smile and laugh and feel normal. I actually laugh when I'm with you. I smile and I feel safe. Only with you."

"You also make me extremely happy." She smiles and I lean in.

"Stop trying to kiss me!"

"You just look so kissable."

"I am but it doesn't mean you can."

"Come on. Let me kiss your cheek."

"Oh shut up!"