Thirteen

SMUT and this is a very long chapter. You'll understand why. Enjoy!

Regina's POV

Emma and I are laying down on my couch cuddling. I push my ass into her crotch and she groans.

"Fuck Regina stop it."

"Why?"

"You know why."

"But I'm horny." She whines so cutely. How can some one be so cute is what Emma is thinking. I know it.

"Baby."

"I'm serious. I want to have sex."

"Wait babe."

"Please." I turn over and she kisses me hard. I moan and she rolls me onto my back. I push her up to breathe. I'm freaking out. I look down and she's rock hard.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I pull her shirt off and then I go for her pants.

Emma's POV

"Mhm baby wait. Slow okay?" She nods and I lean down kissing her. I slip my tongue in and then I quickly take her shirt off. Fuck going slow!

"You are gorgeous Regina." She smiles and I press two kisses over her breasts.

"You okay?"

"Can you kiss my neck? I want to replace bad memories with new ones. He dug his teeth into my neck."

"Of course." I kiss up her neck and she moans. Her fingers slightly digging into my back. I grind down onto her without thinking.

"Em I need you." She whispers and I smile. I kiss her neck and then her jaw then her cheek and then her lips.

"I love you. Are you ready?"

"I wanna see you. Fully." I sit up. Her legs on both side of me. I smile. I take off my plain bra. Nothing cute. Just to hold my tits. I stand and take off my boxers and pants. She's staring at me.

"You're huge."

"Baby."

"I'm serious."

"You're tiny. Everything is big to you."

"Rude!" I laugh and kiss her cheek.

"Can I?" I ask and she nods. She lifts her back up and I unclip her bra. I stare at her. She's perfect.

"Regina... you're."

"Ugly?" I shake my head.

"You're beautiful. So so beautiful." She smiles with tears in her eyes and I kiss the navel between her breasts. There's a scar.

"He cut me. With his ring. This was the second time it happened."

"Baby, I-"

"I want to tell you everything. I want to."

"I will listen." She nods and I take her sweatpants off. Matching red lace panties. Moon shaped marks on her hips.

"First time. He dug his nails into my skin to keep me still. The more I moved. The harder it got. But I could help it, I was in so much pain.. I-I. I could stop moving."

"Please Regina." I beg.

"You need to know."

"I don't. It hurts to even think someone could hurt you." She nods almost crying. I kiss her softly.

"I love you so much. I promise to not let anyone ever touch you. Hurt you. Anything! I'm here. I'm gonna protect your. I swear with my life I will."